• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SH3135 for $268 plus shipping

Bustyouup4free

Renowned Member
1/2/14
I don't wanna name what TD is quoting me that price, but I though the price was about $180... now I just got a email response for $268 plus shipping of $50 to germany so $318 shipped ... i'm thinking that's a pretty unreasonable price quote... but please inform me if i'm wrong... thanks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
That's too expensive. Try Puretime or Toro, both quoted me $180

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
The TD, whoever he is, is free to charge what he wants for the movement, and you are free to decide to purchase or not.

Bustyouup4free

Renowned Member
1/2/14
To expensive. 50usd shipping wow!
Yeah that's because i'm in Germany, so that's triangle shipping China to UK, UK to Germany... so that costs extra. Here in Germany customs is a nightmare and they will open everything above 40€ and either tax the heck out of you or just plain confiscate it and destroy it if it's counterfeit product. I've ordered stuff before and had to pay customs fees even though I never got the product. they charged me to process it and destroy it lol...

so by using UK trans shipping it will bypass customs requirement since UK is already in EU. it's the only way to buy stuff from Asia/ Rep stuff of any kind!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk