• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The real or fake game. Hulk

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Hi all,

A mate has purchased this Hulk recently. I have dreadful eyes so can't tell Gen from Rep. The colours look weird to me, both the bezel insert and bezel indices. It looks pretty decent other than that (to my eyes). Gen?
EAWxr.jpg

Leighd3179

Known Member
13/3/16
United Kingdom
hard to tell im veering toward gen as sels are very good but colors look off but the hulk looks so different depending on light and angle photo when taken, the bezel teeth look very good also so im saying gen but wouldnt put money on that just my thoughts. Box in the background doesnt look too good if the watch came in that though

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Thanks for your thoughts. That's the only pic I've got unfortunately. And the box, I've no idea if that's part of the deal or just a random green box that's knocking around. He's not a close mate - a nice, friendly colleague is probably a better way of describing him - so I don't have any further info for now.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Let me see if I can temp the Smokemeister to offer his expert opinion.
Could I trouble you for your views?
smoke
​​​​​​​If not, sorry to bother you!!!

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
It's beyond fake haha Forest green bezel, Guangdong sunburst dial

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Thanks all for your responses.

Lol! No way! hope it didn't cost him too much. The obvious tells being?

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
The white looking bezel engraving color, the sunburst style dial, SEL, Crown guards...... the list goes on

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
It's fucking awful - did he tell you it was gen ? Lol. It's $120 worth of crap.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
Ok, it's my bad.

It is indeed a fake as you all - well, almost all - said (and indeed as I suspected it was too tbf).

What happened is he told me he'd bought a Hulk. I know he's absolutely minted and and he's taken the piss out of me before for buying reps - so I assumed he would have bought Gen. Then with the box in the background, it sort of made me think it would be Gen too - even though it looked crap.

So yeah, my wrong assumption basically. He paid £120 for it apparently. Robbed, lol!

Thanks for your responses though guys, I appreciate it.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Then you should mercilessly take the piss out of him , the superficial little shit.

LOOKINGFORADEAL

Known Member
2/11/17
Terribly fake.. nothing correct on that one.. they spelled Rolex correct at least.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Let him know that it is not in his best interests to buy fake watches. He/She/? should only buy genuine Noob V9s or ARFs, or RFs.

sadistface

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/11/16
hard to tell im veering toward gen as sels are very good but colors look off but the hulk looks so different depending on light and angle photo when taken, the bezel teeth look very good also so im saying gen but wouldnt put money on that just my thoughts. Box in the background doesnt look too good if the watch came in that though

LOL!

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/11/16
Bezel looks way off. just look at that pearl. Saphaire glass looks like it's dropping off! Hands are all wrong! Case shape is way off! This is crap..

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Trash

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

georgiworld2

8/7/13
Not to worry, 99% won't know it's a fake
This forum has most of that 1%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk