• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Requirements?

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
Just wanted to know what the requirements are to sell a watch on this forum? Any info you have will help. Thank you.

Sent from the RWI App

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Patron
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
Seriously... you had to ask this question. You’re not very skilled when it comes to reading, researching. Please don’t make your next post “What’s the most 1:1 gen like Rep for under $50” or anything along those lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: XpanzerX

grandphuba

8/4/18
Well to be fair the forum's UI is quite horrendous. Forum rules are generally stickied in other forums; but here all important reads are stashed to the sidebar. I'm not complaining, just laying it out on the table.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well to be fair the forum's UI is quite horrendous. Forum rules are generally stickied in other forums; but here all important reads are stashed to the sidebar. I'm not complaining, just laying it out on the table.

Um, there is an entire subsection of the Member sales area called "Member Sales Rules".

grandphuba

8/4/18
I've been here for a while now as a lurker, and I can honestly admit even I never knew the existence of that subforum; I always used the sidebar.

Again, I'm not the OP and I'm not complaining, especially when the site is very useful and managed by a dedicated and commendably group of people while still being free.

No one is denying the existence of the rules. You and I know how to find them because we've been for while; but it would be disingenuous to say that the UI/UX of this forum lend itself new user friendliness.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Every time we change the UI a different set of folk say it's worse, some say better. Anyone who has ideas about how to make it more user friendly is welcome to come up with a new layout and we will look at it.

itzik217

Known Member
17/7/18
Every time we change the UI a different set of folk say it's worse, some say better. Anyone who has ideas about how to make it more user friendly is welcome to come up with a new layout and we will look at it.
I'd be happy to explore that. It is what I do for a living after all ..:)

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I'd be happy to explore that. It is what I do for a living after all ..:)

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

By all means do so and get back to us with a proposal mate, I for one am all ears and await with much interest.