• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super Reps For Women

Dr. Mike

Renowned Member
7/9/15
mymanmatt makes gorgeous ladies datejusts with gen ETA movements. He built my wife's. He's not as cheap as the TDs but his quality is amazing!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

Dr. Mike

Renowned Member
7/9/15
That's a great looking watch!! You did good

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
How did you guys persuade your wife to get her a rep watch instead of genuine one?

Cartier replica is so great. I would like to buy for her. Recently Patek too.

However, every time I say about the women’s replica watches, she is angry and it becomes a fight and she refuses to get the replica. Therefore, I cannot buy a women’s replica for her.

Even if I have money, I don’t like to spend a high amount of money for a small product like watches which can be lost accidentally.

I really think it is not worth to buy a genuine at this point because the genuine watch price is high and there is a 1:1 replica as alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, it definetelly is not worth buying a ladies gen Rolex in my opinion but if you can convince her to wear a 36mm, which most ladies confortable with, then it may be worth it since it's an all time classic and is also wearable size for a man.

I'm not a fan of Cartier balloon though, I'd not buy it as a gift I guess, I also have to like the design if I'm going to buy a watch as a present.

hotperson911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/18
How did the watch turn out? I'm a lady myself looking for a nice 31mm watch hence this forum is very technical and overwhelming lol

Hi, the watch turned out very good. My wife wears it almost on a daily basis!

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
How did you guys persuade your wife to get her a rep watch instead of genuine one?

Cartier replica is so great. I would like to buy for her. Recently Patek too.

However, every time I say about the women’s replica watches, she is angry and it becomes a fight and she refuses to get the replica. Therefore, I cannot buy a women’s replica for her.

Even if I have money, I don’t like to spend a high amount of money for a small product like watches which can be lost accidentally.

I really think it is not worth to buy a genuine at this point because the genuine watch price is high and there is a 1:1 replica as alternative.

Well, it's only a replica if she KNOWS is a replica right? *wink wink*

Just saying ;)

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
anybody know who made this? BP?
Just quoting the higher line :
Home - Watch - ROLEX - Date just - BP Factory ...
So ... something tells me it could be a BP

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

jluna

Looking Around
16/9/19
arf datejust 36mm is pretty good
af catier ballon bleu
omega ladies quartz in ss
jjf hublot classic fusion 38mm

those are the one coming on my mind right now

do you know where I can order the balloon bleu from AF? I'm trying to understand how you know which factory the watch is coming from.

drmckenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
13/11/15
I got my wife’s from puretime. They tell you the factory on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI