• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super Reps For Women

johnny123

Horology Curious
2/9/09
HI,

I'm looking for super clone reps for a woman. I searched but couldn't find much. Except Cartier Bleu and Chanel. Are there any other reps that are really close to gen?

Thanks

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Hope some factories replicate
Breguet Princess De Naples. and.
Caritier Baig Noire.

There DHGate grade chepis but. no high end rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: djsi

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
arf datejust 36mm is pretty good
af catier ballon bleu
omega ladies quartz in ss
jjf hublot classic fusion 38mm

those are the one coming on my mind right now

Tusubasa

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
36mm Rolex would be a perfect choice in my opinion, supposed to be a gents size but not anymore, also ladies wear them nowadays especially in gulf countries.

Jlbeat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/18
36mm Rolex would be a perfect choice in my opinion, supposed to be a gents size but not anymore, also ladies wear them nowadays especially in gulf countries.

Join you on this point.
Little case size will be a great choose, but I see a lot of ladies with 'men' watchs.

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
The ladies Tag Aquaracers are spot on too!

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
For $700 you can get gen used Seamasters and Constellations in great condition.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tusubasa

INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
I'm just curious. Is this going to be a present? I know some people are not happy wearing a rep ????

Rolex would be a great option though, and 36mm Rolex is an all time classic.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
ARF Submariner :D i know quiet a lot of women who are wearing Submariners these days.

hotperson911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/18
28mm too small in my opinion unless it for old lady in her 50+

Unfortunately, the wife wanting the 28mm, I have been asking around, but seems like no one has gotten one or has an opinion on these. I wonder how are the ones available on TS-Station. Specifically looking for the Fluted Bezel and Gem-Set Hour Markers. Would appreciate anyone could advise! =)

Lliu31

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/2/17
NYC
The AF fac Cartier Ballon Bleu with the gen eta movement. It’s $548 last I checked. Quite pricey for a rep. But it made super rep/NWBIG status.

Reactions: vcappp

Tusubasa

INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
Unfortunately, the wife wanting the 28mm, I have been asking around, but seems like no one has gotten one or has an opinion on these. I wonder how are the ones available on TS-Station. Specifically looking for the Fluted Bezel and Gem-Set Hour Markers. Would appreciate anyone could advise! =)

There are 31 Rolex OPs, you may want to look at them if you can't get to find a 28 Rep : )

Tusubasa

INMATE
8/9/18
U.K.
Congrats! this looks really great, I'd have expect a gold or two tone but this is much better, would make a better daily wearer

You can actually get a 41mm dj2 for yourself they've got these in 41 too I guess : )

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
How did you guys persuade your wife to get her a rep watch instead of genuine one?

Cartier replica is so great. I would like to buy for her. Recently Patek too.

However, every time I say about the women’s replica watches, she is angry and it becomes a fight and she refuses to get the replica. Therefore, I cannot buy a women’s replica for her.

Even if I have money, I don’t like to spend a high amount of money for a small product like watches which can be lost accidentally.

I really think it is not worth to buy a genuine at this point because the genuine watch price is high and there is a 1:1 replica as alternative.

Reactions: Tusubasa