• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SingPost Shipping

poinds

17/4/17
Random question. I purchased a watch from a member in Singapore to be delivered to CONUS. The tracking number shows it arrived in the US but there is nothing after that and it's been a week. Should I be worried about it or just be patient?

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
Standard shipping from singapore to Usa is largely without trouble, the funny thing is that regular tracking is unable to view the status once it reaches USA soil.

It should large be just a delay however, which has happened before... if I were you I would ask USPS as well as they should have their internal tracking systems to see what's going on.

Reactions: poinds

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Random question. I purchased a watch from a member in Singapore to be delivered to CONUS. The tracking number shows it arrived in the US but there is nothing after that and it's been a week. Should I be worried about it or just be patient?

Yes, this is very normal. The tracking number would only work in SingPost website till it reaches U.S. After reaching U.S, you should try checking the status of the item through USPS website instead. This happens all the time, just the way it works I suppose. Good luck man

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Reactions: poinds

balanar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/17

As a Singaporean who has shipped many times to the USA, I can assure you that this is completely normal and that you should expect to receive your package within a few days without issue.

mushkie511

17/7/18
I wondered the same thing. The singpost tracking # won't work in the USPS system I don't believe. I wondered if it got a new # once it hit us soil?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

mushkie511

17/7/18
I wondered the same thing. The singpost tracking # won't work in the USPS system I don't believe. I wondered if it got a new # once it hit us soil?

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: coolman

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14

Sent from the RWI App

Not in my case. Shipped several times to the states and SingPost tracking number would usually show up on USPS Tracking Website. So no, I don’t think if there’d be a new tracking number once it hits the states. Unless if we’re talking about triangle shipping, then yes, it would.

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"