• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which TD should i take, when ordering a ARF DJ silver linen dial?

MrRomboish

4/9/14
Which TD should i take, when ordering a ARF DJ silver linen dial? InTime or CT?

Both have the same prices (388$)

Thank you!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Rotador

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/14
You can deal with confidence with all trusted dealers. That's why they are trusted.

Show us your watch when you get it !!

atozzotas

7/1/15
Well not so easy now, only two TD carry the real Noob V9, so his question is valid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

Akonhell

10/9/17
Well not so easy now, only two TD carry the real Noob V9, so his question is valid.

Who are the two dealers? Do you know if we have a comparison post V8 vs V9? too lazy to search over here :D

atozzotas

7/1/15
Who are the two dealers? Do you know if we have a comparison post V8 vs V9? too lazy to search over here :D

For the submariner only date v9 3135, only chazing and intime seem to be able to source the real one, I don’t know why. If this extend to other watches is now
a big question. Before this every dealer seemed able to get the same watches than everybody else.

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
I would take inTime if I were you. Notwithstanding the fact that sometimes it takes longer for them to get back to you, but in my case, after QC is approved, everything was lightning quick. Perhaps, you can drop them an email asking the stock availability first before proceeding. Good luck mate.

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

MrRomboish

4/9/14
I would take inTime if I were you. Notwithstanding the fact that sometimes it takes longer for them to get back to you, but in my case, after QC is approved, everything was lightning quick. Perhaps, you can drop them an email asking the stock availability first before proceeding. Good luck mate.

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Thank you!

What do you think of the silver dial? People told me it’s the one with the closest gen feeling. I hope the colour is not too different compared to the gen, because I am planning to swap crystal and DW.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk