• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Disappointed with my 5th purchase

tonyr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/6/14
Hi guys,
I've been here a while and not posted too much but after my latest purchase wanted a bit of advise
I ordered a seamaster planet ocean from a trusted dealer I wanted the BP V2 ceramic 42mm ss/ss with the swiss 2824 decorated to 8500 so asked the price with delivery
He sent me the price which I was happy with so sent the money which he picked up the following day
After 8 days I hadn't heard anything so sent an email for an update ,he replied saying the watch was not available anymore but would recommend the omf one but it had a different movement
I said if the quality was as good it would be ok but could I have some specification on it ,it looked fine so agreed
He sent QC pictures which looked fine as the date only showed the 7 so he sent it
When I've received it and checked it over the date wheel numbers are terrible ,the numbers 26 are different sizes and not in line with each other and various others are so poor it looks like a very cheap copy not what should be a quality rep at over $300 also there is a mark in the date window which wasn't there on the Qc pictures which makes me wounder if it's the same watch ?
I've contacted the dealer who says if I return it he will " try" change the date wheel for a different factory one
So At my risk and cost I have to send it back to china
I would prefer a different watch ,but because I've taken the plastic off he says it can't be taken back
Any advice on what I should do

tonyr

20/6/14
Can't post the pictures I don't have permission ?

tonyr

20/6/14
I can't seem to add the pictures
not authorized to create or remove attachments comes up I'm trying to see what I'm doing wrong

tonyr

20/6/14
so do I have to post lots to upload a few pictures ?

tonyr

20/6/14
not sure if I can post the pictures any better way ?