• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHGate vs InTime Watch !!!

Webb

Horology Curious
3/1/14
Hello

I'm looking for to buy a replica TOP GUN PILOT CHRONO 3789 A7750,so at DHgate is $80.00 and at ITW is $328.00 Is the ITW is that much more quality comparing to DHGate ?

Thanks

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
When you have to ask you will be pleased by the DHgate quality for the start of your journey ;)

But wait - i don't see this seller called "DHgate" on the TD list - so give it a try and tell us what you think about it :D
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

And honestly - you will get a watch that costs 80 bucks. and keep in mind what your gen costs ;)

If you have done your reading around the forum - i doubt you did because if you had you wouldn't ask this question - you would know that you cannot expect something near gen when it comes to

DHGATE

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
An A7750 costs more than $80, so it's fairly unlikely that the DHGate watch will have an A7750 inside it - more likely a 23j Chinese movement with non functioning chronos, or even a quartz.

Reactions: sierra-tango

Webb

Horology Curious
3/1/14
An A7750 costs more than $80, so it's fairly unlikely that the DHGate watch will have an A7750 inside it - more likely a 23j Chinese movement with non functioning chronos, or even a quartz.

I messaged the seller and he/she said the chrono hands works.Confused now.

BIONONE

28/4/17

give it a try when you believe a nobody with no such thing as feedback like our trusted dealers.

but when you are too stingy and don't want to pay some bucks more than you are properly not the right person for a 10.000$ watch either.

Let us know what you think about your deal with that trusted DH gate seller :D

vicad

Renowned Member
14/6/15
The DHGATE seller is definitely trustworthy, no need to pay 350 USD for a rep, you will surely get a swiss 7750 within the watch (and real diamonds on the bezel).... Lmfao

If you want to go with an unknown seller, go ahead.

If you want to use trusted dealer that all members of the forum use (100K members), you wont be disappointed.

Reactions: stufuse

BIONONE

28/4/17
this is so ridiculous... What do people think these days? that they found THE ONE AND ONLY trusted source thats pricing is under every recommended seller... Do they think they found the holy grail in a 80 bucks DHGate offer with gen pics without the brand name on it or some sh** like this?

I cant get the point why someone is confused or insecure about the feedback of 100K members like the gentleman above me already stated compared to a price of 250$ less or so...

Then the OP has to rethink the purchase of a IWC and choose to stay with parnis or some homage stuff like that...

GIMMESUMREPLICAS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/13
Go with the trusted source and pay the premium if you want to have a pleasant experience. The risk of buying from an unknown dealer is not worth it and the quality might be questionable, assuming they even ship.

Pascal2018

28/4/18
In the DHgate there are rep of various quality from 80 o 500$. The Good-roiexx is the most important seller from which I bought.
22341f88c7347ccf83dfa8c46805372d.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Maybe he lied - that happens. Maybe it's a quartz. Maybe it's a 23 jewel movement where the chrono hands move only if you depress the pushers. Maybe I'm just wasting my time and should let you buy your $80 POS .

Last edited:

BIONONE

28/4/17
In the DHgate there are rep of various quality from 80 o 500$. The Good-roiexx is the most important seller from which I bought.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

there is no reason to buy from a guy like this and so there is no way to promote guys like this.

But hell yeah - go then and buy all the DHgate stuff haha

sierra-tango

Known Member
15/3/18
There is a great reaction of FredericoTalksWatches about "Swiss Made" movements, originally coming from China :D

Really funny :D

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
An $80 watch will be a piece of crap. No ifs or buts.

Gillesss

17/5/18
I once bought an 80usd watch from ali and it still runs great and has a working gmt complication, not great but fully functional

Sent from my iPhone using RWI