• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Noob V7 you can get for the price

[email protected]

Horology Curious
26/7/18
Hi Omagad,

Am relatively new to these forums; are you being sarcastic? In other words, these aren't 'noob factory' quality, right?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Hi Omagad,

Am relatively new to these forums; are you being sarcastic? In other words, these aren't 'noob factory' quality, right?

Yes he was being sarcastic. Basically he thinks that watch looks like garbage. There are a few things to note though. DH Gate is a cheapo alternative to the rep/fake watch game. Hey for $136 I would argue that you are getting decent bang for the buck. Just to clarify a little on those pics: they have removed the logos and the branding so they don't get in trouble for selling fake watches. When you get your watch from DH Gate it will have all the Rolex branding on there. Q: Is it good quality? A: No, Q: will it still be working in 3 months? A: Maybe, Q Will you enjoy it and be happy with it as a daily wear watch? A: Probably not. Q: Is DH Gate a TD? A: No & there is a reason for this....

To each to their own but from my experience (been there, done that with cheapo reps) I would stay away and pay 2 or 3 or even 4x that for a better watch. I think in the long run you too will be more satisfied with your purchase.

Reactions: Omagad and ths80

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Yes he was being sarcastic. Basically he thinks that watch looks like garbage. There are a few things to note though. DH Gate is a cheapo alternative to the rep/fake watch game. Hey for $136 I would argue that you are getting decent bang for the buck. Just to clarify a little on those pics: they have removed the logos and the branding so they don't get in trouble for selling fake watches. When you get your watch from DH Gate it will have all the Rolex branding on there. Q: Is it good quality? A: No, Q: will it still be working in 3 months? A: Maybe, Q Will you enjoy it and be happy with it as a daily wear watch? A: Probably not. Q: Is DH Gate a TD? A: No & there is a reason for this....

To each to their own but from my experience (been there, done that with cheapo reps) I would stay away and pay 2 or 3 or even 4x that for a better watch. I think in the long run you too will be more satisfied with your purchase.

I notice they changed the title from V7 to V5. Haha.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Lol....
I saw that too. Also pretty sure Noob never made a sub with a DG 2813 movement in it. Nothing necessarily wrong with that, it's just not a very good movement and not a good rep.