• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tracking down a scammer and need help

altesporsche

Patron
Certified
21/3/12
Hey fellas,

just before the site went down I bought what was told to me a 441 V2 and when I received it it was a V1 after expressing that I did not want it if it was a V1 as I already had one and trying to get rid of. Also the bezel had a crack in it.

I have ave emailed the person and up until I told him I wanted to send it back and a refund replied, when I asked for a refund he just ignored me. Now that the site is back up I cannot find the sales thread or the messages to track this guy down here.

Is there a way to recover old messages here from the old site or a sales thread ? I’m out $300 with a broken unwanted watch. I’m not so angry about the money as I am the way he handled it like a prick. That really boils my blood.

I’ve been at this racket a long time and have never done anyone wrong and never would, so people like this I like them to get dealt with.

Cheers
C.

dave2889

Renowned Member
7/10/14
Create a helpdesk ticket. Someone there will be able to point you int he right direction and advise accordingly.

Reactions: altesporsche

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Create a helpdesk ticket. Someone there will be able to point you int he right direction and advise accordingly.

Ah, right now there is no HelpDesk . . . .
The OP needs to contact one of the sale smods for assistance.