• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GLS shipping Germany

Dman79wav

Looking Around
6/3/16
My package was out for delivery today, has apparently been delivered and signed for however not by me. Called GLS and they said it will be with a neighbour, have checked and it isn't. There isn't anybody with the name that the signature is for. I don't think they even attempted to deliver as I was here all day and no card has been left. Anyone ever had this with GLS? Should I contact TD to see if they can help?

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

loewenzahn

Mythical Poster
16/12/14
Germany
It's not only at GLS but DHL, DPD, Hermes...you name it. Shitty payed drivers, under heavy work load.... doesn't take me wonder.
Usually the TD doesn't replace in case delivery took place, as GLS will state in the tracking system. Nevertheless you should explain to them the situation and ask politely if they will exceptionally help you out... good luck !

Dman79wav

Looking Around
6/3/16
It's not only at GLS but DHL, DPD, Hermes...you name it. Shitty payed drivers, under heavy work load.... doesn't take me wonder.
Usually the TD doesn't replace in case delivery took place, as GLS will state in the tracking system. Nevertheless you should explain to them the situation and ask politely if they will exceptionally help you out... good luck !
Thankfully it turned up the day after it had been "delivered" on the GLS tracking! Panic over!

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]