• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Pass Around - CONUS

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
OOO-RAH, Marine Corps!
4a367c17a17245aeb666d0a23dd4b7c6.jpg

US Colors
3a70f0f2c93bc42f0bdeec0325db9b61.jpg

Aaaand Corn… feels “California” to me.. haha
82be3d9bba1a3af0acd84e9c8d5501d6.jpg

And that’s it with me… I didn’t get the In N Out burger photo I wanted! Just didn’t get there… oh well! Tomorrow this baby is movin on to the next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
NATO was little short so decided to put it on some "build from scraps" bracelet. Adjusted, replaced deformed caseback gasket with thicker one and pressure tested. Unfortunately it only pass 1 bar which is not much and for the future people - don't submerge it in water ! :)

This. Is. Awesome.

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
I knew sending it to oascom was going to be epic!! Now take some photos around your hometown for us!

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Where’s the shots of the watch???

Hah sorry guys too mang things going on right now, didn't have much time to do any nice shoots with it. I'll do few this weekend and will be on its way to new home early next week.

Who wants it next ?? :)

kramerica72

Supporter
Certified
29/11/21
New England
Hah sorry guys too mang things going on right now, didn't have much time to do any nice shoots with it. I'll do few this weekend and will be on its way to new home early next week.

Who wants it next ?? :)

I'm ready! I'll send a PM-

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Hey guys,

Been extremely busy and couldn't snap any nice pictures unfortunately and don't want to hold it too long till i be able to go somewhere nice with it for a photoshoot. I'll be sending watch to macarone tomorrow and hopefully he can take few nice ones !

I have added a 18k gold plated link that i test plated. I would like people to wear a watch with this link if possible. It's my little durability test how plating can hold up for daily wear and travel :) (btw it's not super thick plated but just regular plated so hopefully it won't wear off immediately;) )

Hope you guys don't mind this unique feature in this watch :rolleyes:

​​​​​​​Thank you!

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Hey guys,

Been extremely busy and couldn't snap any nice pictures unfortunately and don't want to hold it too long till i be able to go somewhere nice with it for a photoshoot. I'll be sending watch to macarone tomorrow and hopefully he can take few nice ones !

I have added a 18k gold plated link that i test plated. I would like people to wear a watch with this link if possible. It's my little durability test how plating can hold up for daily wear and travel :) (btw it's not super thick plated but just regular plated so hopefully it won't wear off immediately;) )

Hope you guys don't mind this unique feature in this watch :rolleyes:

​​​​​​​Thank you!

Looking forward to it!

Reactions: Oascom

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
What’s your city Macarone? Looking forward to seeing it!

oascom love the photos. Hopefully the watch comes back around to the big city for some shots!

Michigan, Metro Detroit area. The watch will travel down 8 Mile rd which hosted several filming locations for the motion picture 8 mile.