• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 Factory closed - where to find Hublot?

CH_tick

Looking Around
11/3/18
Hello, I have been looking for the hublot 301.sb.131.rx but have been told by two shops that v6 factory closed and so they can’t sell the watch.

Can anyone point me towards a TD that still sells them? I bought one 4 years ago but the crown broke off last week and now I’m looking for a replacement.

Any help is appreciated
Chris

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Randzzz

16/9/10
Wow, V6 closed (!) ?? I only pop up here 2-3 times a year, so I admit I'm always the last to know... but when did V6 close?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
I received a V6F rep last week, arrived from the factory for QC two weeks ago. I heard there are raids ongoing every now and then, so factories are trying to keep a low profile.

Last edited:

leshanemac

Horology Curious
21/7/17
I can’t find a Lucy on the TDS list here, have you any contact info? Would love to try source V6 Hublot. Thanks

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
I can’t find a Lucy on the TDS list here, have you any contact info? Would love to try source V6 Hublot. Thanks

Lucy = Truetime

Lucy is a long standing TD with RWI with plenty of customers and good reviews. Go to her page on the TD section here and have a look.