• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime low on supply

grengras

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/15
North America
I was shocked after a long absent from buying watches how much of a shortage Purtime has, any other suggestions for places to get Pan's or Breits' ?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Generally speaking dealers don’t keep significant stock (if any) - They order from the relevant factory as and when an order comes about. The issue is that the factories are having supply problems due to police raids in China. It’s pretty much impacted everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

teh_ham

18/6/21
I don't think it's PureTime, most vendors are having stock issues at the moment, but it comes on very suddenly like a flash flood - some weeks are good, some are bad.

I placed an order with Jtime at the start of the month and the turnaround was pretty quick - a few weeks. I placed another order middle of the month and that is taking much longer. I know a few mates who placed orders with different TD's and it's the same problem.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I’ve been waiting 6 weeks for APS ceramic and I got QC ZF breguet in a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

grengras

14/11/15
North America
Ah, ok tks for the replies all :) I must say that after a long absent from "watches" I did some googling and did not realize how much HATE is directed at Replica watch people... WOW!.. we are not liked much!

Last edited:

cgardner7

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
28/3/20
yea I heard the police raids can have pure time low on inventory

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
I recently purchased a clean GMT batman... It has been a month without QC, so I asked Puretime, and they said they don't know when clean will start shipping new batches of the watches as they have not responded to them. I took that opportunity to upgrade my purchase to the ARF model.

Given the current situation with everything, I estimate ill be waiting around 3 months or so for the watch. Fingers crossed

Replica Envy

3/6/20
Ah, ok tks for the replies all :) I must say that after a long absent from "watches" I did some googling and did not realize how much HATE is directed at Replica watch people... WOW!.. we are not liked much!

This is where the whole personality option package upgrade at the factory of "I really dont care what other people think 1.0" comes in when your made. Sometimes you have to also get the latest version of "Asshole 2.5" and upgrade your OEM software to "Unemotional 3.7", but it is what it is. These Factory Personality Option packages were not designed with Replica Watch people in mind, but is sure a great thing to have if you were programmed with them when you were born.

~God
Assembly Manager
Spiritual Realm LLC, with offices in Heaven, Hell and Purgatory.

Reactions: grengras

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
I’ve been waiting 6 weeks for APS ceramic and I got QC ZF breguet in a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ah yes the aps ceramic QP lol, waiting 2 months plus at the moment and still waiting. Ordered and Received about 6-7 watches in the meantime lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don_Draper419

14/1/21
This is not a Puretime inventory problem. Replica watch dealers do not keep inventory. When you order a watch they contact the factory the watch is made by to obtain the watch. If factories don't have watches available Puretime cannot ship them to you. Nor can any dealer ship them to you if the factory has no watches or has been shut down.

What I've been doing since the shutdowns last spring is to email Puretime and ask if they can get a (insert factory here) (insert model here). If they can't get, for example, an ARF Yachmaster, they will suggest another factory that can get one from. For example, a GMF Yachtmaster. Then you can decide if you're OK with the other factory.

Last edited:
Reactions: grengras

grengras

14/11/15
North America
This is not a Puretime inventory problem. Replica watch dealers do not keep inventory. When you order a watch they contact the factory the watch is made by to obtain the watch. If factories don't have watches available Puretime cannot ship them to you. Nor can any dealer ship them to you if the factory has no watches or has been shut down.

What I've been doing since the shutdowns last spring is to email Puretime and ask if they can get a (insert factory here) (insert model here). If they can't get, for example, an ARF Yachmaster, they will suggest another factory that can get one from. For example, a GMF Yachtmaster. Then you can decide if you're OK with the other factory.

Thanks, that's what I did, They suggested an ORF model, and I bought that one