• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who’s your guys’ go-to for leather strap band replacements?

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
Do you usually hit a website up, or a member on here? I have been looking at ziczacleather and delugs.com. Looking to replace the straps on my Breitling Navitimer 41mm and a soon to be mine Vach. Constantine Fiftysix.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

I’ve seen some of his most recent posts and every single strap I’ve seen him post has been stunning. Every strap looks amazing. I mean the leathers look good, the stitching and craftsmanship look good and everything looks incredibly exotic even the leathers that aren’t exotic. He’s doing some outstanding work and has 3 or 4 straps that he made recently that look like “must haves”.

I highly recommend giving this guy a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I’ve seen some of his most recent posts and every single strap I’ve seen him post has been stunning. Every strap looks amazing. I mean the leathers look good, the stitching and craftsmanship look good and everything looks incredibly exotic even the leathers that aren’t exotic. He’s doing some outstanding work and has 3 or 4 straps that he made recently that look like “must haves”.

I highly recommend giving this guy a try.

This guy is a young lady. ;)

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
giphy.gif