• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone still waiting for VSF to reboot or just move on?

wackoj4cko99

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/21
The first rep I wanted to get was the 126610LN which read many times that VSF were by far the best

Then all of a sudden raid on VSF and i've been waiting ever since. I was hoping they'd be back but it looks like the best option is just to move on

Anyone just given up waiting?

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
The first rep I wanted to get was the 126610LN which read many times that VSF were by far the best

Then all of a sudden raid on VSF and i've been waiting ever since. I was hoping they'd be back but it looks like the best option is just to move on

Anyone just given up waiting?

Wow 14hrs has got to be the freshest register I’ve seen!
Gl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Yeah you better move on. VSF are in rep heaven now with Noob and some other famous factories...

nycwatchguy1989

15/1/16
East Coast
So I have a JVS incoming which is known as the “fake CF” or “fake VSF” as they use the same case and bracelets as VSF. The JVS uses the VR3235 5th generation and clean still uses the 4th gen.

We’ll see how it is!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

motivatedchris

Looking Around
31/10/19
So I have a JVS incoming which is known as the “fake CF” or “fake VSF” as they use the same case and bracelets as VSF. The JVS uses the VR3235 5th generation and clean still uses the 4th gen.

We’ll see how it is!

Do you know if they make Aqua Terra?

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
I think with all the raids and shut downs they will force me to buy only Gens from now on. Its what they want so I will have to bow down.

.......I just checked my wallet and was told NO! On the gen part and just stick with reps. Well I tried, Rolex and the Gen world didnt win this part.

But all jokes aside we are hoping a bew factory will fill the void.

pixel_junkie

Renowned Member
28/1/12
Conus
I think with all the raids and shut downs they will force me to buy only Gens from now on. Its what they want so I will have to bow down.

.......I just checked my wallet and was told NO! On the gen part and just stick with reps. Well I tried, Rolex and the Gen world didnt win this part.

But all jokes aside we are hoping a bew factory will fill the void.

They will. Question is how long will it be before they match VSF in quality cos the bar is pretty high.

Reactions: EuroTime25

motivatedchris

Looking Around
31/10/19
Not to mention prices will go up something tells me the $400-$500 reps will be $600ish.
Everything will go up for sure, that's the world we live in right now. Gens will go up too. It would just be nice to get back the quality.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Reactions: EuroTime25

Snookit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/17
Why not looking at ZF? As far it goes for 116610 it’s more or less the same. I believe on hulk the dial is more even more gen like regarding to color sun burst.