• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mirotime!!!

shamsianyair

Horology Curious
19/1/21
So I decided to pull the trigger and buy from Mirotime (which has good reviews, and a TD), my first rep watch which is the RM055 ZF. After I sent him the payment, he sent me the QC, I checked it and it was gl. about a month after the QC, then he shipped me the watch, I saw the glass is broken, I contacted him so he can send me the money to repair the damage, he disappeared like a ghost and replies were slow and after some time he didn’t agreed to help.

Now I have my broken watch.

**The whole experience with Mirotime was awful bad customer service, didn’t help whatsoever, I recommend you to buy from other TD even if they charge more, it’s worth it**.

Reactions: Master_pizza

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
So I decided to pull the trigger and buy from Mirotime (which has good reviews, and a TD), my first rep watch which is the RM055 ZF. After I sent him the payment, he sent me the QC, I checked it and it was gl. about a month after the QC, then he shipped me the watch, I saw the glass is broken, I contacted him so he can send me the money to repair the damage, he disappeared like a ghost and replies were slow and after some time he didn’t agreed to help.

Now I have my broken watch.

**The whole experience with Mirotime was awful bad customer service, didn’t help whatsoever, I recommend you to buy from other TD even if they charge more, it’s worth it**.

Thanks for signing up to the forum.

Sry to hear about the crack. Try to get a new piece of glass free of charge and let it repair by your own watch smith. Use your friendly voice

Please note that Miro time is not a TD.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

No, he's not a TD, he's a dealer on reddit, which isn't the same thing.

I recommend you to buy from other TD

I recommend you purchase from a Trusted Dealer (TD) as listed on RWI or RWG.biz.

It would make more sense to post this thread on reddit, it might help people understand the difference between a dealer on reddit and a TD.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
oh man that sux ....sorry

b21222

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/20
Was the glass broken on your qc pictures?
As stated above Mirotime is not trusted in this forum.
They are listed as trusted on repgeek. Might be worth posting there, with the above photos and your qc photos, though they might not be able to help if you weren't a member when you purchased. Another option might be to reach out to a mod on Reddit.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Not a TD here
Check AliExpress for replacement glass.Then a trusted watchsmith to replace it.
I have ordered too from non TD's,when you do you must be prepared that you are on your own and no one can help if something bad happens your order.
The bright side here is you have your watch and it is a easy fix.
Regards

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Was the glass broken on your qc pictures?
As stated above Mirotime is not trusted in this forum.
They are listed as trusted on repgeek. Might be worth posting there, with the above photos and your qc photos, though they might not be able to help if you weren't a member when you purchased. Another option might be to reach out to a mod on Reddit.

Nah,reddit wash their hands when a problem will occur with a dealer,they say that reddit does not have TD's and you must contact the forum that he is TD on.