• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Interesting dating story. Buddy gets a rub/tug and might live happily ever after?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Let me preface this by saying I never judge who someone dates and I don’t judge or have a negative opinion of sex workers at all and I am not saying anything bad about this woman. But it just seems like a crazy situation to me.

So… my buddy invited me up to his house to go fishing for the weekend. He lives on a lake I a popular tourist destination in NH. I arrive on Saturday and we go out on the boat for a few hours and he tells me a story about how he met this girl and got her phone number while telling her to come visit his vacation house. My initial thought was “that’s great that you could talk to a woman face to face and get her number” because he’s not generally someone who will get her hone numbers from a face to face interaction.
So now I’m intrigued by the situation and asking a few questions for context when it comes out that he was getting a rub and tug and this is the "masseuse” who were talking about.

She gets there today… this morning… and she’s sweet and friendly but speaks almost no English. Like if you want to communicate with her, you better have Google translate available. And I’m absolutely blown away by this entire situation yeah how does me thinks it’s funny but part of me thinks it’s pretty…. Not healthy. Although I am having a good laugh as it’s like a bad Seinfeld episode. So I got out of there as quickly as I could. Not 100% because of just this situation, there are other factors that are contributing to me thinking “I want to get out of here" so I go. I got about 1 mile up the road and think to myself I need pictures. So I Turn around, drive back to his house, write the date on a piece of paper and hand it to hi to take a pic just so…. I don’t even know why. Just because. Lol. She was really sweet and nice. I took the picture of them and instantly she starts pulling me into the picture and I’m about 100% certain she is expecting a threesome like right at that moment.

I don’t know why I’m posting this. Part of me Hopes/wants someone else to validate my feelings that is a little bit messed up, weird, funny, crazy or whatever. Well part of me also hope this guy ends up living happily ever after LOL. But part of me thinks that she’s going to spend a few days there And expect to get paid.

Especially because that vibe I was getting during the pictures makes me think each Of them has a different idea about what’s going on. Anyway, more details to come as they develop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hazing

9/5/19
Lol. I have written and lived a few penthouse forum stories in my time and a few for kink.com back in the day but this is not one of them. Believe me. In fact, I’m pretty sure it’s probably going to be closer to a lifetime movie or a dateline special.

also, sorry for the slopppy writing. I was in the car and using the speech to text function.

Last edited:

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Laconia is full of fast times in the summer if you know where to look.

Reactions: Hazing

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Subscribing for the tagged picture ;)

"So I Turn around, drive back to his house, write the date on a piece of paper and hand it to hi to take a pic just so… "

Reactions: SillyTom

Hazing

9/5/19
Subscribing for the tagged picture ;)

"So I Turn around, drive back to his house, write the date on a piece of paper and hand it to hi to take a pic just so… "

I was going to post it right away. That’s why I took it but then I realized that it’s nothing but a pic of… two people holding a tagged pic. Lol.

I blurred out some details to conceal identities but I tried to make it so if you tried to describe each of them, the details would still be accurate.

3a843e38b0577b2e0dba5649752a1ac6.jpg

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I was going to post it right away. That’s why I took it but then I realized that it’s nothing but a pic of… two people holding a tagged pic. Lol.

I blurred out some details to conceal identities but I tried to make it so if you tried to describe each of them, the details would still be accurate.

Cool, thank you, look forward to your updates so :thumbsup:

He's your friend so of course you want him to be happy but at the same time make sure he's not being taken for a "ride" (the financial kind) which is why your spidey senses are tingling.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
weird

Hazing

9/5/19
Cool, thank you, look forward to your updates so :thumbsup:

He's your friend so of course you want him to be happy but at the same time make sure he's not being taken for a "ride" (the financial kind) which is why your spidey senses are tingling.

So.. update?

I just got off the phone with him but first some background. He’s a nice guy but A little clueless and a little gullible in general. He’s relatively successful but through a life of hard work, luck, a little privilege. He generally has very bad luck with women. And when he has been with women they’ve all been controlling and domineering but not in a good way. Not in a way I prefer - with floggers, chains and restrains But more the manipulative “Cee yoU Next Tuesday” type that you can’t stand to be around in any reasonable capacity.

And when he told me he met a girl not online I thought hell froze over.

Anyway, spoke to him a few minutes ago and asked how it went. I guess the first thing he did was say “I have to take a shower. Want to come?” And of course she said she already showered which makes sense considering it was like 10:30 am. So he explained to her he meant “do you just want to shower (him)”.

I didn’t understand what was going on with the showering him thing but he was telling me when you go for “a massage” they shower you. He essentially was treating her like a rub and tug masseuse and expecting just a freebie I guess.

But he didn’t have sex. Which is interesting in my opinion. But not surprising at all. lol. He just took her out to lunch, took her out on the boat and then went home before it got dark.

When he told me about her coming up, I think he was expecting her to come up for a few days. So it did not go as planned. He also told me “he’s done with her” which when Reading between the lines makes me think she told him to screw off.

And Raddave it’s definitely weird. To say the least.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Definitely weird so :thumbdown:

She wont make the watches and women thread so, which is due a few updates ;)

Hazing

9/5/19
Definitely weird so :thumbdown:

She wont make the watches and women thread so, which is due a few updates ;)

You’re right about that. And good point. I’ll get right on that as I’ve noticed quite a few noteworthy pics lately too. Lol.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
So I Turn around, drive back to his house, write the date on a piece of paper and hand it to him to take a pic

Why would you do this? You listing her for sale in the sales section?

kidcreole

Supporter
Certified
27/7/13
Not ideal but a lot of fun. It could get messy if your man falls in love otherwise all good as long as no one gets hurt. I approve!

Hazing

9/5/19
Why would you do this? You listing her for sale in the sales section?

Old habits die hard. Also, I’m a bit of a skeptic so I personally always appreciate a tagged pic. And who knows. Maybe I’m I’m lucky I can sell the rights.

Not ideal but a lot of fun. It could get messy if your man falls in love otherwise all good as long as no one gets hurt. I approve!

That’s the thing too. This guy, as I said, he’s a nice guy but he’s a little insecure, he’s also been going through a dry spell, and doesn’t always think things through.

Trying to pick up a sex worker was just insecurity manifesting in trying to make something happen. Also he has been trying to get over his slump by like shooting his shot everywhere and trying to make something happen with every single woman he crosses paths with.

But he actually had just gone on a date with a woman who’s perfect for him and having a good time with her. Now he’s a few dates in and things are going well. Also I’ve sorta been in trying to inch him toward better decisions.

With that being said, he invited her over this weekend. And last night he went on a date with this other woman who’s perfect for him. So he called back the tugger and cancelled/broke it off.

/thread