• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Honest PureTime purchase in real time

DryRun

Known Member
23/4/21
9d3a030d55c25f59aa32446af6931d52.jpg

Sorry you had a bad experience.. but I’m going leave this here so others can see PT is a good TD. Got my watch today and they have essentially hand held the process for me from point A-Z! Now… I did email them and ask the availability of this watch before doing anything, I certainly did not (and will never) use my CC for this purchase. So, I have not had a single issue ChicagoZ had.

I’m going to post photos of the watch in another thread but I can say I’m over the MOON (pun intended as it’s a moon watch) about this watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this the Dark Side??

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
This isn’t a hobby, it’s transaction. I read enough to know what exact watch I wanted and to use a credit card.

Need to read a bit more. This ‘hobby’ is all about learning and having a lot of patience. Once you nail both those things, it’s a smooth process. Don’t take my comments in the wrong way, it just gets a bit annoying when new members complain about things which could have been easily avoided. Enjoy the process and keep us posted, would like to see the watch you finally get!

Reactions: ChicagoZ

fauxtogo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
27/1/20
I appreciate the advice but I shouldn’t have to read countless posts on a forum to buy a watch. I understand it’s a replica but business is business. If I’m purchasing something legal or not, a sale is simple, product for a price and payment. .

LOL. Your sense of American e-commerce entitlement is showing strongly. This isn't Amazon. Are you used to buying illegal items via Amazon? "Ugh, yes, Jeff Bezos, I'd like an illegal full auto H&K MP5 delivered tomorrow. Okbye." Sure, buddy.

Where did you get the idea that buying reps was simple? The issue here isn't with PT, it's with your totally out of whack assumptions about a market that you know nothing about and don't want to learn.

I hope you end up having a good experience, regardless.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Think it’s your Micky mouse credit card (and not the TD) that decides the “fees” and exchange rate at time of invoicing. Take it up with them. See how far you get

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Lariram and DryRun

DryRun

Known Member
23/4/21
You think they’ll ship to USA for free? Lol.
Lol, good point, I forgot about that. But, I will say that my guy does. Lucky, I know, and I am very appreciative of it, too.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: mech500

ChicagoZ

Horology Curious
18/7/21
Lol. If your happy jumping through hoops and hurdles to buy a watch more power to you. Yes, my American e commerce entitlement allows me to have standards and safety when making purchases. Having money also helps. The Mickey Mouse credit card charges no international purchase fees and will make sure I’m not scammed. Buying a replica watch isn’t exactly the same as buying weapons or drugs. I suggest you read through the gun and drug forums very closely before attempting that. Also keep extra money around when you buy your fully automatic weapons because Jeff Bazos may change the price.

I guess the dark underworld of replica watches is too much for me. Have fun getting scammed

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Having money also helps. The Mickey Mouse credit card charges no international purchase fees and will make sure I’m not scammed.

I guess the dark underworld of replica watches is too much for me. Have fun getting scammed

Find yourself a cheaper hobby to suit your limited budget. Anyone this paranoid about being “scammed” by a TD, has clearly put their life savings into buying a fake watch and can’t sleep until it arrives. Lol

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Lariram

ChicagoZ

Horology Curious
18/7/21
The only hobby cooler then collecting fake watches is trolling fake watch forums. Good for you buddy. Lol

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
[h=2]Very excited[/h] 18-07-21, 18:51
I hope my posts will be helpful for anyone with reservations on using puretime. I purchased a watch yesterday 7/17/21. I will update and explain the process, shipping time and review the quality of the DateJust I purchased. I was excited to hear they are now excepting credit cards. They sent out a News letter informing us, if you are subscribed.

[41 126330 904L SS VSF 1:1 Best Edition Black Dial on Oyster Bracelet VS3235]

Honestly, you should have done yourself a favor and posted this in the "Flame Free Zone". Outside of it you are going to be laughed at openly and maybe judged. So onto the my point, no one here needs to document their purchases to others except when they do not go as planned. What I mean when I say "not as planned" I am referring to the watch was different than what was ordered, the watch arrived damaged or broken. Getting charged more than the amount with a CC is expected. Not obtaining a watch that isn't in stock is expected. Coming into a forum/community and wondering why it isn't changing to suit you is pretty selfish first and foremost. You tell me that you go into someone's establishment and disregard their "house rules"?

Reactions: Xtra-Crispy