• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Replica Watch For The Price Of A Seiko SNK800

TrueParf

Horology Curious
People of the forum,
I've been looking into buying a watch recently as I am not really a watch person but want something nicer than the CASIO F-91W that I've been using for a few years. I came to the conclusion that the SNK803 would be a great thing for me to buy for this. But, I'm wondering what I could get in terms of replica stuff for the same price range (about $140 CAD). So, this post is just asking for advice from people who have bought watches from Trusted Dealers in that price range, what are some of the best replicas I can get for around $140 CAD instead of getting an SNK803?
Thanks, :)
TrueParf

DryRun

Known Member
23/4/21
People of the forum,
I've been looking into buying a watch recently as I am not really a watch person but want something nicer than the CASIO F-91W that I've been using for a few years. I came to the conclusion that the SNK803 would be a great thing for me to buy for this. But, I'm wondering what I could get in terms of replica stuff for the same price range (about $140 CAD). So, this post is just asking for advice from people who have bought watches from Trusted Dealers in that price range, what are some of the best replicas I can get for around $140 CAD instead of getting an SNK803?
Thanks, :)
TrueParf
I think if that's your price range, you might be better off getting an Invicta Automatic Professional from Amazon, it has the Seiko NH35 in it. They're great watches for $100 or less.

Here's one, actually: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000JQFX1G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_54C2E3C65W5Q7EEG12C5

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: bobo383

DryRun

Known Member
23/4/21
I think if that's your price range, you might be better off getting an Invicta Automatic Professional from Amazon, it has the Seiko NH35 in it. They're great watches for $100 or less.

Here's one, actually: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000JQFX1G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_54C2E3C65W5Q7EEG12C5

Can't edit the prior message, but you can find Gen Seiko 5's with the SNK803 for $125 CAD in Google searches.

TrueParf

Horology Curious
Can't edit the prior message, but you can find Gen Seiko 5's with the SNK803 for $125 CAD in Google searches.

Dear DryRun,
Yeah, I know. I'm just sort of looking for a really nice Quartz alternative in the price range of an SNK instead of just getting an SNK. I thought maybe there might be a nice replica in that range but thanks a lot for looking for me and helping out a stranger! It's a really nice thing to do, so thanks. :)
TrueParf

Reactions: DryRun

DryRun

Known Member
23/4/21
Dear DryRun,
Yeah, I know. I'm just sort of looking for a really nice Quartz alternative in the price range of an SNK instead of just getting an SNK. I thought maybe there might be a nice replica in that range but thanks a lot for looking for me and helping out a stranger! It's a really nice thing to do, so thanks. :)
TrueParf
I overlooked the part where you said instead on the SNK, my apologies.

But, to be honest, I haven't seen any Seiko reps at all.

But, if the reason that you want quartz over automatic is due to servicing reasons, then the Seiko 5 is your gem as it doesn't have a servicing schedule and is meant to tick away for a lifetime; it's really robust. There's something nice about picking up a watch that just works without ever having to change the batteries.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobo383

DryRun

Known Member
23/4/21
I overlooked the part where you said instead on the SNK, my apologies.

But, to be honest, I haven't seen any Seiko reps at all.

But, if the reason that you want quartz over automatic is due to servicing reasons, then the Seiko 5 is your gem as it doesn't have a servicing schedule and is meant to tick away for a lifetime; it's really robust. There's something nice about picking up a watch that just works without ever having to change the batteries.

So, I reread your title and I feel like I was off base in general. I can't moderate my prior comment as I see you're just looking for best quartz rep in general, now.

bobo383

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/19
I haven’t seen a really decent rep in that price range but you could always stalk the sales forum for somebody selling one at a decent price. If you want a “new” rep, anything decent is going to cost more than that SNK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: DryRun