• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted Dealer with the best replica Seikos.

TrueParf

Horology Curious
People of the forum,
I've recently found out about watch replicas. At first I was of course hesitant but I am quite surprised at how quality and accurate they can be. I'm not a person of vanity, so, I don't really care if it's not "real" as long as it's more or less exactly the same. With that being said, I'm of course wanting to purchase one instead of a genuine watch to save money. Which dealers do you think have the most accurate and cheap Seikos? I'm wanting to find a a replica SNK803 for cheap instead of having to purchase one off of Amazon.
Thanks, :)
TrueParf :)

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Hopefully this is joke. So you want someone to replicate a $98 watch? Wrong forum for ya. Also go to Walmart and see Timex that should work for you.

Reactions: kavorca1

Xtra-Crispy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/21
As EuroTime25 stated, this is a $98 watch. How much do you think you will really save buying a rep of this watch (which I'm sure there are none available)??? The shipping alone from China will be at least $35.

kokemut

9/1/17
By the same rationale, it doesn’t make sense for factories to make reps of $2000 watches, let alone $200 or less. Dude get a Seiko and be happy

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Dearest EuroTime25,
There are no Walmarts in my region.
Thanks,
TrueParf

Amazon get one there. Its just not profitable to make a rep off a $100 watch. Go spend the $100. At that price i say risk going into debt for it.

Last edited:

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19
I bet you Canadian Tire (they're kind of like Canadian Walmart) carries cheapo Timex and Casios

Reactions: kavorca1

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
I think there some really really cheap crap Seiko fakes you can find on the internet selling as genuine, but none of the TDs have any Seiko and there is a reason for that TD replicas are in range of prices where you can get I really good Gen Seiko instead of replica.
About the expensive ones the GS the craftsmanship is so out of this world that are impossible to reproduce if any factory try to GSs will be total joke.

Reactions: Zeroed1

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Wtf I just saw ???????????? Seiko's rep...mate,come on!!!

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

eqw72

Gangsterville
Supporter
Certified
8/9/20
I think Poundland might be right up your street Bonny lad!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk