Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trusted Dealer with the best replica Seikos.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trusted Dealer with the best replica Seikos.

People of the forum,
    I've recently found out about watch replicas. At first I was of course hesitant but I am quite surprised at how quality and accurate they can be. I'm not a person of vanity, so, I don't really care if it's not "real" as long as it's more or less exactly the same. With that being said, I'm of course wanting to purchase one instead of a genuine watch to save money. Which dealers do you think have the most accurate and cheap Seikos? I'm wanting to find a a replica SNK803 for cheap instead of having to purchase one off of Amazon.
    Thanks,
    TrueParf

Hopefully this is joke. So you want someone to replicate a $98 watch? Wrong forum for ya. Also go to Walmart and see Timex that should work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by EuroTime25 View Post
      Hopefully this is joke. So you want someone to replicate a $98 watch? Wrong forum for ya. Also go to Walmart and see Timex that should work for you.
      Dearest EuroTime25,
      There are no Walmarts in my region.
      Thanks,
      TrueParf

Comment

As EuroTime25 stated, this is a $98 watch. How much do you think you will really save buying a rep of this watch (which I'm sure there are none available)??? The shipping alone from China will be at least $35.

Comment

By the same rationale, it doesn’t make sense for factories to make reps of $2000 watches, let alone $200 or less. Dude get a Seiko and be happy

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You're in Canada. Me too. I'll go to Walmart, get your watch, and send it to you. For a small fee, lol

Comment

Originally posted by TrueParf View Post

Dearest EuroTime25,
                There are no Walmarts in my region.
                Thanks,
                TrueParf
                Amazon get one there. Its just not profitable to make a rep off a $100 watch. Go spend the $100. At that price i say risk going into debt for it.
                Last edited by EuroTime25; 08-07-21, 02:08.

Comment

I bet you Canadian Tire (they're kind of like Canadian Walmart) carries cheapo Timex and Casios
                  WTB: [USA] Quartz "Sead" DCF AP 15202 Royal Oak

Comment

I think there some really really cheap crap Seiko fakes you can find on the internet selling as genuine, but none of the TDs have any Seiko and there is a reason for that TD replicas are in range of prices where you can get I really good Gen Seiko instead of replica.
                    About the expensive ones the GS the craftsmanship is so out of this world that are impossible to reproduce if any factory try to GSs will be total joke.

Comment

They sell them on the same site that sells 1:1 Fossil superclone reps.

Comment

"Wish" is your web.

Crap everywhere.

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Wtf I just saw ???????????? Seiko's rep...mate,come on!!!

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

I think Poundland might be right up your street Bonny lad!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X