Tally.tl legit TD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fiddo View Post

Reminds me of this classic thread--------->84870-banged-a-new-chick-with-my-rollie-on-nsfw
    That thread is hilarious, for the gifs and pics alone its priceless
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

Comment

Originally posted by Hesekiel View Post
      As I've learned from certain YouTube channels, most kids don't wear watches anymore, with the exception of Apple watches, and they have zero clue on value. Most have heard of Rolex and Cartier, so if you dip their face into your watch, they may assume it's expensive. Or, if you drove up in a 1978 Honda Accord or Oldsmobile Cutless, they may assume you are a fake.

If you try to fool the 1/100 mentioned above, you better wear a watch that fits into the entire picture. I have no doubt that a person wearing a genuine Daytona will give off a vibe of wealth in every way, from shirt to shoes, to car. If you wear a 5-digit Submariner, you may have a better chance to get away with a rep.
      I fooled my best friend today!! He didn’t catch the chrono was moving and the second hand wasn’t and he’s “a Rolex guy”. He was just so stoked “I got a Daytona”. When I told him it was a rep he said “nooooo… they don’t make them this good! Even the rehaut looks right”.

So question for more knowledgeable gents here… is there a Rep movement I can swap out on this that will actually function the chrono and second hand proper?? Thinking about frakenstiening this thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddo View Post

Reminds me of this classic thread--------->84870-banged-a-new-chick-with-my-rollie-on-nsfw
        Oh yeah did I mention I banged the Starbucks barista? Left my Rollie on the counter… she said don’t forget your Rolex when she handed me my coffee….

Comment

This "classic" goes on for 90 pages. One of the first threads I read when I joined. Ahhhh...the good old days!!

25672-completly-owned-at-the-jewelry-store-watch-forum

Comment

Originally posted by WolfKissed View Post

I fooled my best friend today!! He didn’t catch the chrono was moving and the second hand wasn’t and he’s “a Rolex guy”. He was just so stoked “I got a Daytona”. When I told him it was a rep he said “nooooo… they don’t make them this good! Even the rehaut looks right”.

So question for more knowledgeable gents here… is there a Rep movement I can swap out on this that will actually function the chrono and second hand proper?? Thinking about frakenstiening this thing

It's tough to do that because the insides of your Daytona are a bit rough and sloppy. You probably should just have fun with it and wait for NOOB to get back up again, if ever they do. That was the correct size and shape with everything working. ARF makes a good rep but the 3 and 9 sub dials don't function. That was how they could match the size of the gen. and it's estetically perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by RT8906 View Post

It's tough to do that because the insides of your Daytona are a bit rough and sloppy. You probably should just have fun with it and wait for NOOB to get back up again, if ever they do. That was the correct size and shape with everything working. ARF makes a good rep but the 3 and 9 sub dials don't function. That was how they could match the size of the gen. and it's estetically perfect.
              Any opinion on JF? I read somewhere they’ve made good Daytona’s too. If not I’ll just wear this till NOOB is back.

Comment

In my opinion, JF is from 10 years ago. The NOOB V4 in reverse panda like you have is worth waiting for.

Comment

Rx4Time

Originally posted by Plaasbaas View Post
                  tkingjr if you ever feel like sharing, the lemon thread that's been mentioned by P..DR..D is the perfect place and good fun
                  I posted my 3 watches on https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ep-lemons-only

Comment

Rx4Time edit: sorry, wanted to tag tkingjr Thanks for sharing!
                    Last edited by Plaasbaas; 19-07-21, 04:52.
                    WTB in EU: IWC Pilot Top Gun, Rolex Sky Dweller, AP 15500

'Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.'
                    Bill Keane

Comment

Working...
                    X