• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi ,Covid 19 vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyradder

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/11/21
Covid 19 Papers and vaccine join our telegram ID

Last edited by a moderator:

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
If someone is stupid enough not to get the vaccine, you would probably fall for these types of scams. Maybe more than once.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

At least in this place on the fucking big internet, I was hoping to get out of the way of this shitty divisive discussion and opinion-making. I seem wrong. Thank you for your divisive contribution.
Please let a mod delete this thread as soon as possible.

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
At least in this place on the fucking big internet, I was hoping to get out of the way of this shitty divisive discussion and opinion-making. I seem wrong. Thank you for your divisive contribution.
Please let a mod delete this thread as soon as possible.
K
e91f5e7b0231d23b21c4e4071ce5d812.jpg

Reactions: domiffm

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
If someone is stupid enough not to get the vaccine, you would probably fall for these types of scams. Maybe more than once.

I know we don’t see eye to eye on anything, but do you have to be a Karen and call people stupid for exercising their freedom of choice. If you wanna be a sheep as opposed to a Shepard then so be it, by the way, read the definition of a vaccine, if you could still; get,spread and die from COVID 19 then the “vaccine” doesn’t work.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
So you posted a pic of all the dead people that voted for poop in his pants Biden…what’s your point? Anyways, dealing with a Karen is annoying so, bye bye little Karen go spread your lies and misinformation to your own pathetic circle of friends and family

Reactions: EuroTime25

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
If you want the stupid injection treatment which wears off and you still have a high chance of getting the virus and spread it to many people and still be Hospitalized thats your choice (and a life long booster Pfizer customer thats your choice). And if you want to take a risk of survival with a 99.7% chance thats your right too. But in the end no one should be forced to do anything PERIOD!

Now shut this thread down because Karens who fear life and dont like freedom get extremely offended and it will be a ongoing argument which both sides will not change their minds. We are here to talk watches and watches only. Keep this personal fear to yourself.

If you reply to my post it means you agree to what I said. And if you are angry it shows your are a Male Karen. Now shut it down.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Not sure whats gong on here , but the OP was selling fake Certs

Last edited by a moderator:

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
If you want the stupid injection treatment which wears off and you still have a high chance of getting the virus and spread it to many people and still be Hospitalized thats your choice (and a life long booster Pfizer customer thats your choice). And if you want to take a risk of survival with a 99.7% chance thats your right too. But in the end no one should be forced to do anything PERIOD!

Now shut this thread down because Karens who fear life and dont like freedom get extremely offended and it will be a ongoing argument which both sides will not change their minds. We are here to talk watches and watches only. Keep this personal fear to yourself.

If you reply to my post it means you agree to what I said. And if you are angry it shows your are a Male Karen. Now shut it down.
Literally the most fragile of snowflakes.

Truly pathetic.

pjfry

Horology Curious
11/8/16

To paraphrase Mike Tyson: Everyone has a plan until they get COVID-19.

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
During a crisis and uncertain times, Conservatives count on the wisdom and intelligence of the American people to make the right choice. The Democrats count on their stupidity.

Typical prog/lib/soc response to an National emergency:
1. Close churches, synagogues, and mosques, but keep abortion clinics open.
2. Release convicted felons and lock up Citizens.
3. Subsidize illegal aliens.
4. Ban potentially life saving drugs but keep weed and liquor stores open.
5. Fund the Kennedy Center.
6. Buy personal protection equipment from the country that unleashed the virus.
7. Give themselves a raise.

Liberalism destroys everything. Eventually it will destroy itself. The trick is for sane people to survive long enough to see that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.