• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Marc & Sons divers....quality not allways comes with a high price!

JocaWatches

Horology Curious
Trusted Dealer
15/9/15
The diver collection from Marc and Sons proves that quality not allways comes with a high price! These watches are very nice finished, lot of the models have saffier glass and are equipped with a very reliable Miyota movement, automatic or quartz.

Take a look at the collection here; http://www.jocahorloges.nl/heren-horloges/marc-sons.html

5wPAHF9.jpg

WKz8Aqk.jpg

08NsEG8.jpg

Reactions: flanny78

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Nice! Looks like the middle one uses the same hands as some of the Deep Blue divers.

mahdil.khatib121

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/16
Nice one. I am really liking the watches i didn't looked at these model so closely before. But now i am really thinking about adding one in my collection and looking forward for it but before i have some concerns and want to have more reviews about the watches and experience of the people. I have experienced many times that many expensive things are really not of that much good quality but they are only selling their name so i don't want to be involved in something like this.