• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who is Joca Watches?

JocaWatches

Horology Curious
Trusted Dealer
15/9/15
We're two watch enthousiasts from Holland who started off a few years ago with a few imported watches from Spain. From there on we grew, and grew...and grew. At this moment we can call us a respected and reliable partner for many brands. We are official dealer from our brands, so our customers are allways sure that possible problems with watches are allways solved by us or the brand or distributor.

We ship free to Belgium, Germany and within the Netherlands. We ship our watches throughout the world, allways insured and well packed. Within our shop it's possible to pay with iDeal, Pay-Pal, Banktransfer and creditcard.

If you have any questions...ask them. We are allways willing to answer at short notice. The lines within our company are very short, you'll have your answer within a few hours.

Hope to see you soon as our customer!!

http://www.jocahorloges.nl/

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Welcome to RWI guys, we hope the forum will be good for you. Being a dealer for Vostok, Daniel Wellington and other fine brands will find you customers here I'm sure.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Welcome to The Darkside JocaWatches

I love me some Boctok

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Welcome fellas!

Nice selection there. Any specials for the members? And my dutch is a little rusty, website in english would be awesome. For most of us I believe.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
I second the motion for a website in english!

Great looking affordable gens, some of them are very very nice, especially that bronze Vostok.

Welcome to the dark side :)

JocaWatches

Horology Curious
Trusted Dealer
15/9/15
24 mm leren banden bedoel je?? Kunnen we leveren hoor, geef maar aan wat je wil! Wij zoeken het uit, sturen je een PO en dan beslis jij of je het doet ja of nee. Alles geheel vrijblijvend uiteraard!

JocaWatches

Horology Curious
Trusted Dealer
15/9/15
We are working on a complete English site, a little patience would be nice.......:punk:

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
How did I miss this? Welcome to the board!!! Looks like I'm going to buy one of the Poseidons you have on sale. Man oh man I really like that watch!!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
It translates OK with Google. Well enough to know what you are buying at any rate.