• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Master Ultra Thin Moonphase GF V2 MY9015

Dicentim

Known Member
19/11/20
Hi, I've just checked for the deployant clasp. In fact the genuine rose gold haven't got one, so is the replica...
Only she SS version has this deployant clasp.
Are you sure for the clone movement ? Cause all TDs say : Japanese Miyota 9015 movement with decoration.

Reactions: elDiablo89

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
Hi, I've just checked for the deployant clasp. In fact the genuine rose gold haven't got one, so is the replica...
Only she SS version has this deployant clasp.
Are you sure for the clone movement ? Cause all TDs say : Japanese Miyota 9015 movement with decoration.

Compare pics to the authentic watch and compare it to the clone movement in the AZF. Then compare to the V2. You'll see it.

elDiablo89

Horology Curious
30/9/18
My approved QC Photos from PT for the GF V3. I think they look really good. The only glaring issue I see is the date print is a bit low, which is kind of causing the numbers on the top of that circle to fall into the moonphase recess, but that doesn't bother me too much considering some of the other examples I've seen. From 3 feet it probably isn't notceable.
Hi, I was wondering what made you choose the GF V3 over an AZF/YLF?

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
Hi, on Trustytime, Puretime, Yourwatch, Jtime... They all show a non deployant clasp on the pictures.
I'm afraid you got V2 and not V3.

what on earth are you talking about? oh NVM page 2 corrected you...

Last edited:

DXK183

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/10/20
I no longer understand anything about the p925 movement, is there a real clone (not a miyota modifier)?

If so, with whom? I would like to have a power reserve

elDiablo89

Horology Curious
30/9/18
GF V3 (V2.1?) JLC MUT Moon gray dial from JTime.cc (approved QC):
Uhm, I don't understand why on the pages of the different TDs, for the GF V3, there is indicated the myota 9015 decorated as movement, but not a clone movement

tlander13

1/11/20
USA
Uhm, I don't understand why on the pages of the different TDs, for the GF V3, there is indicated the myota 9015 decorated as movement, but not a clone movement

I chatted with my TD today - he said the GF V3 is still a miyota 9015 just with new decoration. Pics of movement match up to prior QCs above. Really hope this is true, I'd prefer the more trustworthy miyota to a clone.

Reactions: elDiablo89

MINTfor

Looking Around
25/5/21
Hi there,

I got a GF V3 bought from TT one month ago (grey dial). Once I set the right time, it lags 30-60s the following day, is this normal? Thought the difference would be less, like 2 or 3 seconds per day.

Also, just noticed that the blue color on the crown disappeared lol :
ZbyaRE.png

EDIT: TIL that the blue paint on the crown was supposed to disappear as it is just a protection :)

Last edited:

time2watch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/20
Hi there,

I got a GF V3 bought from TT one month ago (grey dial). Once I set the right time, it lags 30-60s the following day, is this normal? Thought the difference would be less, like 2 or 3 seconds per day.

Also, just noticed that the blue color on the crown disappeared lol :
ZbyaRE.png

EDIT: TIL that the blue paint on the crown was supposed to disappear as it is just a protection :)

Normally they test it before shipping it out. 30-60 seconds seems a bit much at the onset to me but someone else can confirm here. With that said some of my microbrand watches started to lose more than yours over time so I don't think it's the end of the world