• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Master Ultra Thin Moonphase GF V2 MY9015

DamienV

Known Member
1/3/20
France
It appears they have released a V2 of the Master Ultra Thin Moonphase GF: white, black and grey dial with SS and YG.
Link from Trusty : https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=22649

Listed improvement are:
Made with a Genuine 1:1 with Real Moonphase Function!!
**Updated with better case profile, dial and moonphase disc

I don't know if it's the angle of the picture by I have a strong feeling of a tilted dial on almost all version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metazoa

Tig990

Known Member
6/5/19
Weird. Exact same flaw on the date numerals as in the AZF - way too close to the inner bezel of the ring

Metazoa

Looking Around
6/3/21
I noticed two dealers listing a JLC MUT in gray by GF:
But by examining more precisely the images I have the impression, by looking at the logo (letters R and E at the end) and the movement, that they are in fact ARF versions which would have been wrongly listed.

What do you think guys? Does anyone have this version around his wrist?

There is also a version with the gray dial on Trusty Time which uses a Miyota 9015 but which comes from an unknown factory (https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31&products_id=21826).

Thank you!

MambaMentality60

8/24
Certified
30/5/20
Australia
The movement does look like the ones of YLF or AZF? Quite confusing indeed and wonder if its really an GF version upgrade or another factory watch.

MambaMentality60

8/24
Certified
30/5/20
Australia
I believe GF upgraded to the clone movement that YLF/AZF uses or its from another factory eg AZF. Even the hand pinion has changed and its the same as AZF.

Reactions: pompompurin

Metazoa

Looking Around
6/3/21
The watch is now listed as a GF V3. I just ordered one from Jtime, I'll make a little review when I receive it guys. I hope it will be as good as the V2.

Reactions: theilusion

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
My approved QC Photos from PT for the GF V3. I think they look really good. The only glaring issue I see is the date print is a bit low, which is kind of causing the numbers on the top of that circle to fall into the moonphase recess, but that doesn't bother me too much considering some of the other examples I've seen. From 3 feet it probably isn't notceable.

Reactions: JLCgeo and Dicentim

Dicentim

Known Member
19/11/20
I'm curious to see the differences with V2, they announced better moon, better case, better dial...
I also noticed that V3 has no deployant clasp. :confused:

Dicentim

Known Member
19/11/20
Hi, on Trustytime, Puretime, Yourwatch, Jtime... They all show a non deployant clasp on the pictures.
I'm afraid you got V2 and not V3.

elDiablo89

Horology Curious
30/9/18
Hi, on Trustytime, Puretime, Yourwatch, Jtime... They all show a non deployant clasp on the pictures.
I'm afraid you got V2 and not V3.
Hi, Trusty in video show deployant clasp for V3.

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Dicentim

Known Member
19/11/20
Thanks, could you please tell me how to distinguish v2 from v3 movement ?