• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Master Ultra Thin Moonphase GF V2 MY9015

Trisscs

Looking Around
29/7/20
I just got my in the mail today and as i was trying it on the deployment clasp fell out, think it might be a defected. Reached out to TD to try get another one. Beautiful watch though.
Zx4Gk8.jpg

Zx4FOR.jpg

Last edited:

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
I just got my in the mail today and as i was trying it on the deployment clasp fell out, think it might be a defected. Reached out to TD to try get another one. Beautiful watch though.

Dude, this is a design feature. That part that says "push here" flips up and down to allow easy connect and disconnect. Flip it up, put the strap back in there, then flip it down and you are good to go.

Salsifi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/12/20
Zx4Gk8.jpg

Zx4FOR.jpg

Could you please post a wrist shot :)?

lilnate

Horology Curious
23/1/19
I don’t think anyone will notice the difference… which td do you plan to go through ? I am hesitating with Hont since he does free shipping

to be honest that was gonna be my next q, which TD to go through. i've only bought from puretime

Salsifi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/12/20
to be honest that was gonna be my next q, which TD to go through. i've only bought from puretime

I guess you’re located in europe… hence shipping cost are often a pain in the ass

Which model will you pick ?

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Does anyone know if the SS version is supposed to have a white (eggshell) dial or a sunburst silver dial? I'm not sure if JLC has made both or not. TD's seem to have silver dial in the description but QC's I've seen all look flat white to me.

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
Does anyone know if the SS version is supposed to have a white (eggshell) dial or a sunburst silver dial? I'm not sure if JLC has made both or not. TD's seem to have silver dial in the description but QC's I've seen all look flat white to me.

Lighting my friend. TD QC lighting usually makes dials washed out and sunburst less obvious.

Reactions: iff0 and shel504