• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replacement mechanism for Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso

Ponik

Looking Around
12/7/16
Could anybody help me to source a replacement movement for my Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso watch which stopped working. I would like a movement of a better quality -preferably a mechanical wind up mechanism, but quartz would do too. Thank you in advance.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
You'll have to be a lot more specific than that to get help : What rep are you talking about (a pic or even direct TD link would help) ? What is currently inside it, quartz or mechanical ?

Ponik

Looking Around
12/7/16
Thank you for your reply. Here are the photos of the watch. It looks like a super cheap mechanism and would like something better, and ideally mechanical, wind up rather than quartz. Thank you once more.

Ponik

Looking Around
12/7/16
Yes quartz would be fine. But cam I just buy the movement and replace it? Or have to buy a new watch/

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Yes you can replace it if you like your watch, any watchsmith can do it easily

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
As said, there's no mechanical movement that will fit that watch. You can try to find a swiss quartz movement with the same specifications, but you'll have to identify this one first.
You better try to source the exact same movement and have a watchmaker replace it, Ronda are easy to find