• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Master Compressor Navy Seals

maitre yoda

11/1/19
France - Savoie

adk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/8/20
Is the copy of ETA good? What would be the flaws in comparison to the gen? From your experience, how many years would this watch last?
Thanks in advance for your answers !

waxdec

17/11/19
Is the copy of ETA good? What would be the flaws in comparison to the gen? From your experience, how many years would this watch last?
Thanks in advance for your answers !

The asian 2824 and 2836 have been made for so long that pretty much all kinks have been worked out long ago. Best part is if it breaks you can pick up a new one for probably under a 100 bucks on taobao.

adk

MULTI ACCOUNT
21/8/20
The asian 2824 and 2836 have been made for so long that pretty much all kinks have been worked out long ago. Best part is if it breaks you can pick up a new one for probably under a 100 bucks on taobao.

Thanks for your quick answer. :)
Is it safe to say that the https://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31&products_id=21174 is a good opportunity since it should be a super rep nwbig?
Are the strap easy to change and to find? I understood that the leather ones should be changed.

maitre yoda

11/1/19
France - Savoie
Hello everyone and thank you for your feedback.
After doing some research I think the Trusty version is the best option.
If the movement were to let go, we can put an ETA.
I think it will be a purchase for the last quarter.
Good day to you all.

;)

adk

MULTI ACCOUNT
21/8/20
Do you plan to change the strap? if so, where do you plan to buy it :)? do you know which size it should be?

adk

MULTI ACCOUNT
21/8/20
Hello everyone and thank you for your feedback.
After doing some research I think the Trusty version is the best option.
If the movement were to let go, we can put an ETA.
I think it will be a purchase for the last quarter.
Good day to you all.

;)

have you bought it already :)? how is it like? do you mind sharing some pics? :) thanks