• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AZF Jaeger Lecoultre 1368420 1378480

reklamezonen

30/7/13
I can see what you mean about the date.

I thought you bought the gray version?

Last edited:

hong999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/19
Just got mine in hand today, only real flaw I can tell that's consistent across their watches it seems is that the dates printed around the moonphase is too close to the inside and doesn't sit on the center instead. Which is honestly a real shame considering how flawless the rest of the watch and moonphase in general is. Hope they come up with a v2 to make a real 1:1 super rep version of it

Hi there, may I know the moonphase takes how long to complete a cycle (from new moon to full moon, then back to new moon again)? 30 days or 60 days?

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
to my eyes the moon is still too flat, the AR on the crystal is completely wrong on the black dial models, is uncoloured while on gen is deep blue.
the date numbers too close to the center is a flaw that is present also on ZF models.

And on trustytime video one movement is defective, you can clearly see him pushing the button to change the date that got stucked.

IMHO GF white dial is still the king., qualitywise.

reklamezonen

30/7/13
This one from Trusty, the date Numbers look okay to me.

Va3Xhe.png

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
the AR is completely wrong, it's an instant tell.
all the black/slate dial models have a strong deep blue AR colour.
I don't know why factories ignore this.

check here
VamLW0.md.jpg

ZF is the only factory that got close to it. but the colour is more turquoise and their AR quality sucks.

Last edited:

hong999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/19
29.53 days for a full cycle.

Sorry guys, I should be specific in my question. "How long the AZF JLC moonphase took to complete a cycle (from new moon to full moon, then back to new moon again)? 15 days or 30 days?"

I owned a ZF JLC master ultrathin moonphase, it took 15 days to complete a cycle, which is unacceptable for me.

Zaus

Known Member
7/11/17
I ordered it a few days ago. Still waiting to receive QC pics.

Here are QC pics for that watch from small factory (I don't know what that factory is). How it looks in compare to other factories? I can't judge by my self. Are there big differences in quality I can't tell by my self, because of low quality of the photos. But it looks like details are finished in the more ordinary way, not like more expensive factories does. It might be just wrong angle on the photos.

JLC thin moon grey - JLC thin moon grey

JLC thin moon grey3 - JLC thin moon gre3

JLC thin moon grey2 - JLC thin moon grey2

Last edited:

osw880

13/11/15
Here are QC pics for that watch from small factory (I don't know what that factory is). How it looks in compare to other factories? I can't judge by my self. Are there big differences in quality I can't tell by my self, because of low quality of the photos. But it looks like details are finished in the more ordinary way, not like more expensive factories does. It might be just wrong angle on the photos.

JLC thin moon grey - JLC thin moon grey

JLC thin moon grey3 - JLC thin moon gre3

JLC thin moon grey2 - JLC thin moon grey2

can't see the photos :(

Zaus

Known Member
7/11/17
The watch looks amazing, mate! I am definitely gonna get the grey one too.

Is this watch from AZF listed on Puretime? (https://puretimewatch.io/jlc2020091103.html) or the watch from trusty? (https://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31&products_id=21826).

It seems like there's a price difference between two grey dial watches. I can't seem to figure out the factory of the one on Trusty.

You can recognize the movement, it is from Trustytime. TD said that it is made in a small factory, but I got no exact name of that factory.

Reactions: osw880

osw880

13/11/15
You can recognize the movement, it is from Trustytime. TD said that it is made in a small factory, but I got no exact name of that factory.

I see. The one you got is from AZF then. I have no idea which one is closer to gen and which mvmts are used for those.

only thing I know is difference in price and factory name. I might have to ask Andrew from Trusty to find out more about it. Thanks mate

Zaus

Known Member
7/11/17
I see. The one you got is from AZF then. I have no idea which one is closer to gen and which mvmts are used for those.

only thing I know is difference in price and factory name. I might have to ask Andrew from Trusty to find out more about it. Thanks mate

No, I ordered watch from "small factory". It is not from AZF, because movement decorations look different. AZF movement looks more like genuine.

What bothers me the most is if the moon complication is real or just will change together with date. TD said that it is real... The duration of a lunar cycle (from new moon to new moon) is 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes. So if it will be the real moon cycle calendar, then I will be satisfied enough for such price.

Both factories say that they use Miyota 9015 movements. "Small factory" movement has exposed golden gear, whish is instant tell that it is not genuine. But as far as build quality is quite high and just small group of people in the world knows how the real movement looks like. So I ordered the cheaper watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: osw880 and Dmage

osw880

13/11/15
No, I ordered watch from "small factory". It is not from AZF, because movement decorations look different. AZF movement looks more like genuine.

What bothers me the most is if the moon complication is real or just will change together with date. TD said that it is real... The duration of a lunar cycle (from new moon to new moon) is 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes. So if it will be the real moon cycle calendar, then I will be satisfied enough for such price.

Both factories say that they use Miyota 9015 movements. "Small factory" movement has exposed golden gear, whish is instant tell that it is not genuine. But as far as build quality is quite high and just small group of people in the world knows how the real movement looks like. So I ordered the cheaper watch.

I just got a response from Trusty (Andrew) and he said that the AZF from PT is the same as the one on Trusty. I am hella confused.

Perhaps you got the bargain from Trusty, while the same watch costs more on PT.