• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jaeger Le Coultre Reverso Duo face MGF Review

gribouille

Looking Around
18/4/20
Reverso GranSport Retrograde Chronometer:eek: waouh very nice.
you found it which factory or seller ?

coooool

Known Member
4/6/12
Thank you Yes the strap it came on was truly dreadful. It was calf leather but inside it said "genuine Alligator" Possibly the most awefull strap I have seen. I put it on the only spare 24x20 mm strap i had which is a Vietnam made gator strap of mediocre quality. I will buy a better one .

Hi,
Dose the strap 24x20mm or 22x20mm. Thousand thank if you can check that because I want to pay a genuin 22x20 one for 400usd.

Sandman0209

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/11
I really like that watch with your blue strap.
Any strap makers you can recommend?

the camillefournet website no longer has 22x20. The largest they have is 22x18. And no blue in the same range as yours

shaw

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
South Korea
2 The second dial is set a good bit lower

Thank you for the review. The blue dial looks stunning. How does second dial looks in real life as you mentioned it sits little lower. If possible, can you please share the closer wrist shots of second dial.

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Thank you for the review. The blue dial looks stunning. How does second dial looks in real life as you mentioned it sits little lower. If possible, can you please share the closer wrist shots of second dial.

Here you go;

49881531357_52b78ac16f_o.jpg

49815902816_c8dddd84ba_o.jpg

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
Are there multiple factories that make these or just one? I want to make sure I get a good one from Trusty, I heard they can be hit or miss.

shortlegs

31/5/19
For the Tribute duoface, just this one factory.

And you are right, it's hit or miss. The one I got had a bent backplate and poorly fitting reversing mechanism.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
And who is your TD ?

Lucy. The wait is very long due to her process. The frustration is gone when you open the little brown box and see the best Rep possible. New members don't have the patience to wait 8-10 weeks because the watch was returned to the factory 3 times or is out of stock while we wait for another batch. It took me a while to accept the long wait vs a poor quality Rep. My Reverso was fast at 4 weeks.

Reactions: JLCgeo

JLCgeo

Known Member
30/8/17
EU
Lucy. The wait is very long due to her process. The frustration is gone when you open the little brown box and see the best Rep possible. New members don't have the patience to wait 8-10 weeks because the watch was returned to the factory 3 times or is out of stock while we wait for another batch. It took me a while to accept the long wait vs a poor quality Rep. My Reverso was fast at 4 weeks.
You're right! Congratulations for your new rep !

Espiher

Looking Around
10/5/19
I have 2 different questions
first one the blue dial on gen it's like a chameleon it changes from blue to almost purple any 1 knows if the rep does the same?

Second question
Where and or how can I get in touch with Lucy for sourcing one Reverso for my self

Dukeman1234

Looking Around
28/5/21
Hello everyone,

This is my first rep and it just arrived yesterday! I am happy with the looks of it but it seems that the watch will not work for more than an hour at a time, is there something I am doing wrong and/or can anyone recommend a rep friendly place to have the watch serviced?

Thanks!

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Hello everyone,

This is my first rep and it just arrived yesterday! I am happy with the looks of it but it seems that the watch will not work for more than an hour at a time, is there something I am doing wrong and/or can anyone recommend a rep friendly place to have the watch serviced?

Thanks!
Might be a challenge to find someone to work on such an odd movement. Mine runs great, I am sorry you drew short straw in the rep factory quality control lottery sweepstakes.

Maybe sell on m2m at a discount? Get another one?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Dukeman1234

Looking Around
28/5/21
So the second face dials aren’t moving anymore either. I’ve reached out to my TD, hopefully we can work something out.