• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC MASTER GEOGRAPHIC REAL PRSS ZF 1:1 COULD THIS ONE BE IT

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
if only they can fix the hand , it will be a perfect rep

iceberg1459

Renowned Member
Certified
27/3/08
so gmt hands areindependantly adjustable? great. also is it really 39mm? its unclear in thread. Thanks

Big_Smoke

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/19
What’s wrong with the hand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they (un)intentionally mixed up the Date hand with the GMT Minute hand - in length. If you are able to switch these, the dials are gen-like.

EDIT: confirmed, the black version has them placed correctly. Probably an assembly mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: phdsjain

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Is the black dial a fantasy version? Or am I missing something? Unable to find the same reference n° with a black dial. It does exist albeit in a discontinued case size.

chocman02

8/12/19
I think they (un)intentionally mixed up the Date hand with the GMT Minute hand - in length. If you are able to switch these, the dials are gen-like.

EDIT: confirmed, the black version has them placed correctly. Probably an assembly mistake.

TDs able to fix this? Or is it likely they will release a new batch? Really keen for the silver dial but want the hands correctly placed.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
It seems like the hour hand on the second time zone is shorter but the date hand is longer, I wonder if this was misplace intentionally by the factory and can be switch, for me that would be perfect. I ordered mine and will PM Tickleshoes if he can change the hands which would be awesome.

Oh and by the way the watch looks amazing!

Hi mate, just curious whether you managed to get the two hands inverted? Thanks!

ODINDMT

29/8/15
We NEED a step by step video on getting the independent gmt to work. Hear me out fine people!

EduPy

Horology Curious
26/8/20
Hi mate, just curious whether you managed to get the two hands inverted? Thanks!
I have the same query. It´s seen that Aesthetically the mistake are the hands and the blue crown.
Anyone know where you can get this watch without the blue crown?

Rickhardth

23/6/20
Just noticed that. I like this rep. Maybe should pull the trigger now?

It’s difficult to know if this version will still be around for a while, or if it will be discontinued soon. But eventually it will no longer be available. I actually like the new version more, so I’m hoping for an update on this. But if liked this one more, probably I would pull the trigger sooner than later..