• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC MASTER GEOGRAPHIC REAL PRSS ZF 1:1 COULD THIS ONE BE IT

TinyRick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/17
I just placed an order for the Master Geographic Real PR SS ZF 1:1 Best Edition version on intime.

Will update with pictures when possible.

Have a friends wedding in october, settled on this as my dress watch

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
I am happy to send you the rep for gen vs rep review English Gent...if you don’t have one on order already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very kind.... my model is from 2001, and very similar but is 38mm, Im getting mixed dimensions from different sites about the new one, some saying its 42mm (like all other clones) or 39mm which is correct to the new one, if you just want me to test out functions etc, that can be done and do some side to side shots. I believe the movement is the same.

this is my model (one a catalogue pic) and yes it does have a 6 indice misaligned on the gen.... never noticed it till I joined here

Reactions: vcappp

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Lovely watch English Gent.

I generally don’t dealer dimensions. My understanding is that the ZF offering is essentially same size as gen but let’s see. I placed an order yesterday. Will send it across to you when it arrives in a week or so. Would be interested in hearing your opinion and thoughts on the overall quality/feel and functionality compared to gen.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
Lovely watch English Gent.

I generally don’t dealer dimensions. My understanding is that the ZF offering is essentially same size as gen but let’s see. I placed an order yesterday. Will send it across to you when it arrives in a week or so. Would be interested in hearing your opinion and thoughts on the overall quality/feel and functionality compared to gen.

OK, Im away till next week, and at end of month, but PM me and we can work something out, also interested if it all works like Gen, its pretty complicated movement... Ill have to research what people are saying about it more,

Reactions: csthe

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
OK, Im away till next week, and at end of month, but PM me and we can work something out, also interested if it all works like Gen, its pretty complicated movement... Ill have to research what people are saying about it more,

From what i saw on trusty time the world timer is not working on the rep...
Waiting for your full comparison!
KSwatches , thank you for contributing your rep!

Reactions: KSwatches

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
I love this watch, it's beautiful !

Concerning the hands, seems the date hand are too long and minute hand of the GMT too short ... did they invert them at the assembly ?

Maybe it will be a quick fix to invert them by our own ?

or wait till they wake up at the assembly process :p

bangbang

Known Member
29/11/14
hello. got a message from intime all functions work..can someone kindly confirm

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
hello. got a message from intime all functions work..can someone kindly confirm
"All functions work" is a misleading statement. It is not the same as "All functions work as per gen".
The gen is a world timer, the rep is just a city wheel that you can spin with a separated GMT function, it is a big difference...

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Finally got a chance to unwrap it:

66a48e713c8d6766a5b4063199626054.jpg

It’s stunning. Have a video of functionality, not sure how to post it.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
So the 2nd time zone at the bottom doesn't work independently from what I can see.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Is it suppose to turn independently? Gmt hand on my Rolex GMT doesn’t turn independently of the hands. I’m not an expert tho.