• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC MASTER GEOGRAPHIC REAL PRSS ZF 1:1 COULD THIS ONE BE IT

mnytm

Horology Curious
17/6/19
The GMT hour marker is too short as well. These fine details are not a problem for me, really, and I agree thefakemaster above. I really just want confirmation on the actual thickness of the watch and the ability to adjust the GMT independently. Also, does anyone know what the lug width is on the rep? I think the gen is 20? I have a blue ziczac curved end on my GF MUT moon v2 which is 21 and a grey Camille Fournet curved end coming in the same. Was hoping that if I do go for this, I might be able to use one of those.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
World time doesn't work, the date hand is also way too long, gen hand does not cover the date print! bummer!

Last edited:

maurimx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/10
@kobe24 ?
AFAIK there is no rep movement with world time complication...

in his board, kobe states that zf spent alot of money modifying the movement to get it working

reklamezonen

30/7/13
Thanks for posting this. I just placed an order. Will report back once I have it in hand!

That Will be Nice. Looking forward to see it.

It look like The Geographic timer is working in The video. Please confirm when you get The watch.

Last edited:

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
It looks fantastic. But the second time zone looks like it can’t be set independently from that video

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
This is one of those watches that you can get away with some minor inaccuracies because it’s not a Rolex. As long as it looks and feels well made, which I am sure it does, it’ll pass. It’s a beautiful watch. To someone like me that never updates the date on my watch I can care less if the world timer doesn’t really work. It’s the right size and the thickness to me doesn’t look all that off. But, I am not that picky. Again, no one obsessed over a JLC like they do a Rolex. Folks, this is probably as close as we are going to get with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very well said. The minor gen vs rep differences are essentially irrelevant to me given that the overall look and feel is more than close enough. I’ve ordered one for myself.

Thefakemasterfanclub

Known Member
31/12/10
Maybe V2 they’ll get the hand sizes correct, but I think we can agree that this is pretty darn close as is.