• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC MASTER GEOGRAPHIC REAL PRSS ZF 1:1 COULD THIS ONE BE IT

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
It’s difficult to know if this version will still be around for a while, or if it will be discontinued soon. But eventually it will no longer be available. I actually like the new version more, so I’m hoping for an update on this. But if liked this one more, probably I would pull the trigger sooner than later..

Yep, so much for me saying I'd take a brake from purchasing. That lasted two weeks. lol

Reactions: leo6929

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Did anyone ever try and swap the sub-dial hands to see if it's possible?

zewthenimp

Horology Curious
3/8/21
I just received this one (ZF, from a different TD). I've read the comments here and watched this video regarding setting the times, but I'm still confused about something.

My main minute hand & sub-dial minute hands are very different (like 25 minutes apart). They both move as you wind the crown in either direction, so how am I possibly supposed to line them up?
The video shows him making a micro-adjustment by moving slowly (when the minute hands are off slightly, by 5 minutes or less) - but that's really the only grace period the watch gives you. Is there something I'm missing here??

If this is a larger problem, is this something a watchsmith could easily reset with service?