• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC Reverso

PriestLLC

Looking Around
27/5/18
My apologies if I am posting this in the wrong section. I am looking for a seller that has good quality JLC Reversos. I would prefer to get one that has a face time on both sides, but one side is fine as well. I also would like it with a leather strap. If you happen to know of any sellers, please let me know. Thank you.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hi,

I assume you are brand new, I suggest you read some topic in the new member section, starting with this one is a good first step : https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...e-ultimate-guide-to-rwi-new-members-read-here

All the TD can pretty much get you the same stuff.

Currently the only double face reverso are kind of ugly, as they are very thick and have a crown on each side, which make them look very weird.

The best reverso rep you can get (if you manage to find it as they are becoming more difficult to get, but it's still possible) are the quartz 1931 tribute version

Have a quick look around this JLC section, there are already a lot of thread talking about the reverso