• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anybody put a Gen JLC strap on a JF v2 Ultra Thin Moon?

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Assuming you mean ZF, ye I did and it fits perfect.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Lots of members have in the ZF thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alpha Dog Omega

Renowned Member
10/3/08
Peter over a Timezone has some custom straps that are - IMO - just as good as JLC. Ain't cheap ($180-200) but very nice. I have one on hand (dark brown) and one coming (golden brown). May sell one or keep both - but the straps are great and just the right thickness.

mosquitos tweeter

Horology Curious
4/11/13
Peter over a Timezone has some custom straps that are - IMO - just as good as JLC. Ain't cheap ($180-200) but very nice. I have one on hand (dark brown) and one coming (golden brown). May sell one or keep both - but the straps are great and just the right thickness.

thanks for sharing. Now you have to share a picture! ;-)

watch'freak

Horology Curious
12/7/19
OEM strap on ZF Reserve de Marche.
s6rd5e.jpg

Last edited:

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
OEM strap on ZF Reserve de Marche.
s6rd5e.jpg

The Moonphase watch uses a 21mm curved end links and non padded strap, like most of the new Master series, not sure what watch your strap is for

watch'freak

Horology Curious
12/7/19
The Moonphase watch uses a 21mm curved end links and non padded strap, like most of the new Master series, not sure what watch your strap is for

This is the OEM strap for master compressor Memovox & Master compressor chrono which also fits Reserve de Marche.
29gkcjp.jpg

Last edited: