• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC Polaris?

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Does anyone know if the regular Polaris will get repped? Not the weird one that is out right now, just the simple three hander.

natasjames

22/10/12
Thanks man, didn't know about this one. This will do for a while since I actually just want to "test it out" before going gen. With prices around 6k I can't really afford to do the testing with the gen-

Post your gen photos after u got it. :D

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
New version of JLC Polaris Grographic

sssss

No comments.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Well in all fairness I am not drawing lines etc to determine how close it is to Gen especially with the Gen being more complicated. So it doesn't surprise me that the Polaris Geo isn't accurate. I'm interested in the standard 3 hand version which also seems to be fairly poorly repped. The movement deco is terrible which I can tolsre but OXF or whoever the fukk they are couldn't even manage to print JLC properly on the dial.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Hey - I'm a bit new to all this. Just wondering what the flaws are for this one. It doesn't look too bad to me but again... new to reps.

Thanks!

Movement decoration is terrible. Looks cheap as fukk. Screams fake. I could live with that but the printing on the dial is absolute garbage.