• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dial Alignment on JLC Master Compressor Navy SEALs

Neuf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/18
Hey Guys!

I just got QCs for a Master Compressor SEALs (Which is now available on the rubber bracelet again) and while I am mostly happy, there is one things that bugs me...

It seems that the inner-dial (With the hour markers, the Swiss Made-Text and such) is not properly aligned with the ring (outside-Dial? This is technically not a rehaut, right?) where the minute markers are. It is especially noticeable at 6 o‘clock, where the „Swiss Made“ is not properly in the middle, but instead more on the right than on the left. But it is also very obvious at the 35-Minute-marker.

LMcre.jpg

Sooooo....Is this a common problem with the watch which is to be expected? Am I too picky on this? And, most importantly: Could it be fixed by someone?

Reactions: vcappp

Netniet

2/2/13
Maybe it can be fixed, but looking at this photo I see that the markers and numbers on the bezel are not as grey as the gen (or previous versions of the rep)

DARKEST

5/4/06
I did not know this watch was available again. I do like the watch but i understand the makers put in a groove on the case to accomodate the rubber bracelet which puts me off as there is no groove on gen plus i want to put on leather strap which means groove would be visible. Does yours have a groove when bracelet is off?

Journeyman

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/6/14
Maybe it can be fixed, but looking at this photo I see that the markers and numbers on the bezel are not as grey as the gen (or previous versions of the rep)

Looking at the picture, the numbers on the Dial seem brighter too, but that could be the lighting.

The DateWheel appears a bit left justified as well.