Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

JLC Moonphase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JLC Moonphase

Just received mine from Intime (the best TD I've dealt with, honest, professional and very fast!)

Now regarding the watch: From the looks of it, it looks beautiful and I will prob classify it as NWBG

However, from the feel, it is not up to par. The clasp and strap feels cheap and the SS buckle feels thin and fake

But I can live with that.

The worst part is the clunky noise it makes you can hear a mile away when you wear it. No, it is not the ticking sound, it's just not build well.

It's an Asian movement: ZF JLC Moonphase movement (Miyota 9015 based)

The wheels fly around when you move your wrist and it's a whinny clunky noise that is unacceptable.

If someone can't tell visually it's a rep, they can definitely hear it's a rep

https://imgur.com/bMbvtb9

Comment

Regarding the clunky noise it's definetely not normal. I had that rep for a while and there was absolutely no noise. Have it serviced and see if the noise is still there. Unfortunately ZF is not famous for the quality control.

Comment

Originally posted by VIV54 View Post
        Regarding the clunky noise it's definetely not normal. I had that rep for a while and there was absolutely no noise. Have it serviced and see if the noise is still there. Unfortunately ZF is not famous for the quality control.
        So you're saying the noise can be fixed by servicing it?

Like a quick lube?

Comment

What I'm saying is that my model was really silent, I could barely hear it ticking when putting it near my ear. But I had it serviced as soon as I received. I don't know if it's just a problem of lube or if your model is defective but I'm pretty sure that servicing it will help your situation.

Comment

how is the weight?

Comment

Is this 1:1 in look?

Comment

Originally posted by monkchild View Post
                Is this 1:1 in look?
                Do you have something to sell? Raddave yllekp xj4sonx
                Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post

Do you have something to sell? Raddave yllekp xj4sonx
                  Looks like he's got an old Reverso that may be on the block: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-release/page3

It very well could be a "stunner" and/or "sublime" haha

Comment

Originally posted by nalomb View Post

Looks like he's got an old Reverso that may be on the block: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-release/page3

It very well could be a "stunner" and/or "sublime" haha
                    Lol. He gave a backdoor sale a shot but no takers. He'll have it listed and it will get nuked.
                    Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                    I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Working...
                    X