• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC Geographic World Time limited edition will be released soon.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
According to one of my sources of information, a factory will release the JLC Geographic World Time limited edition (x/250). It was not mentioned if it is a large or small factory and I don't have the factory's name. You can reconfirm this info elsewhere.

I think it would be hard to replicate the world time stuff since the fonts would be barely accurate, but let's see.

ApOffshore

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/1/16
What is that?
they say all the functions working but i cant understand nothing from the video
looks interesting

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
This is a "must buy" if it will be a super rep.
But a 15mm rep vs 11.5mm gen thickness - this is disappointing...

Reactions: vcappp

fletch512

Known Member
9/5/06
The pictures on TSWatch are of the gen. The video seems to be a composite of the picture from monochrome-watches with the lume photoshopped in. Either that, or it's the best rep ever with the hands and background set exactly the same as in the monochrome website.

I realize TSWatch often posts pictures of gen watches on the main page, but posting a fake preview video seems unethical.

Reactions: vcappp and csthe

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
they do specify that actual photo will be added soon. however i dont undestand what that video is about! surely doesnt show a working watch...

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Damm... I was already prepared myself for another watch :)

puretime any chance we will see a super rep for this one? It could be a hit!

Last edited: