• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The JLC Eyecandy Thread

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
It's from ZF. I'm just waiting for a nice strap, then I will probably wear it a lot more. The included strap isn't great and I ordered a a good strap about 1.5 months ago, so it should hopefully arrive soon.
The watch itself is great and I'm sure you will enjoy it! :)

Reactions: osw880

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Thanks! Yep, finally got it yesterday after about two months. Now I think I will I will wear it a lot more :)

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
ZF, and the strap a custom one from jacobstraps. The strap that comes with the watch is shit.

pooseefila

Known Member
12/2/19
Oh Canada
How do you like it? Loud movement? Please share more pics :)

I love it. Size is great and feels like quality on the wrist. Just the strap and deployant are utter crap :)

Movement is very quiet. I only had two reps from TDs (VC Overseas and Harrod's black bay)... i can say this one is the most quiet. No rotor noise. And only slight ticking. My gen Tudor is louder lol.

The only thing was it came with polished sides. I think the gen is brushed. While I do not care to match the gen, I felt the polished sides made it less desirable. I put my amateur skills to work and brushed them a bit. Now I think it's great and has an element of contrast that makes it more refined...

I gotta lean to take better pics.. but here are some anyway :)

Reactions: Popklister

Popklister

2/10/11
I love it. Size is great and feels like quality on the wrist. Just the strap and deployant are utter crap :)

Movement is very quiet. I only had two reps from TDs (VC Overseas and Harrod's black bay)... i can say this one is the most quiet. No rotor noise. And only slight ticking. My gen Tudor is louder lol.

The only thing was it came with polished sides. I think the gen is brushed. While I do not care to match the gen, I felt the polished sides made it less desirable. I put my amateur skills to work and brushed them a bit. Now I think it's great and has an element of contrast that makes it more refined...

I gotta lean to take better pics.. but here are some anyway :)

Thanks mate! Looks really good. Not to bad for a first brushing mod :)