• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The JLC Eyecandy Thread

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I mean, if they do a replica anyway - why dont look for EVERY Detail, before "printing or producing" ?

See it that way :

Scenario A : You do a fairly good replica job, you spend 10 hours getting things mostly right from your suppliers down to the assembly, but some things are flawed, yet you'll still be able to sell it at a 90% profit (bs number, just to make a point)

Scenario B : You try to replicate at the absolute perfection the gen, you spend days making correction and ship back incorrect part to your supplier, you don't let out any watch without a proper QC, you obviously spend money to get the part done right from your suppliers, and you sell maybe 10 % more (roughly a valid number)

The scenario A will always be the one they choose, it make the most profit for them, and while there's someone that love watch at the start of every rep, it doesn't mean this person is a nitpicker for details

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
IMG-20200216-145426.jpg

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
Looks nice but pretty big, what’s your wrist size bro?
can you measure lug to lug of the watch for me?

Thanks in advance :)

6.5 inches wrist size

Lug-to-lug is 48mm

But the lugs taper downwards quite well so I can tolerate it better than the older JLC Reverso automatic (only one face)

Reactions: Dmage

LHD_Kid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/20
VF version...

Other than Gen, what are good strap alternatives to this? The clasp is proper nasty.....