• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The JLC Eyecandy Thread

nasar73

26/8/18
yes, it is a Rep.
Factory is V9F

https://puretimewatch.io/master-ultr...trap-a868.html

Moonphase turns every 24 hours - so it works but it no real Moonphase ;)

Edit: Strap is a gen by Jaeger LeCoultre.

Wow what a watch. I'm a Rolex junkie.... but now considering other brands. Was going to get a rep to test the water. Your watch is stunning. Is it a fully working watch, with all the dials?
I think I need to order one.

FelixS

Renowned Member
Patron
9/1/19
Munich, Germany
Wow what a watch. I'm a Rolex junkie.... but now considering other brands. Was going to get a rep to test the water. Your watch is stunning. Is it a fully working watch, with all the dials?
I think I need to order one.

yes, it is a fully working watch with all the fingers (date,day) work pretty fine.
You just have to change the month month per pusher.

Moonphase is a Fake, but works - changes the moon every 24 hours.

:)

JLCgeo

Known Member
30/8/17
EU
ZF version with ZicZac strap, I love it :)
4e1a7cbbb24e62aed320a6623c8934d2.jpg

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
Heres my ZF moon phase on custom made Camille Fournet Black Alligator with Blue Stitching, really suits the watch, same flat design but with lovely dark blue sticking that works with moon phase!

Reactions: JLCgeo and FelixS

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
spot the flaw, funny to think I had this for 20 years and only noticed it after being on this site... goes to prove we sometimes on here get to critical.

FelixS

Renowned Member
Patron
9/1/19
Munich, Germany
Yeah, it is real very nice one.

Hm, seriously thinking about it - but I prefer black dials (my eyes are not this good) ... and the Black dial one is not soo pretty imho ;)

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
The bottom sub dial seems not printed squarely. The 6 doesn’t line up with the 30minute marker.

the subdial is printed correctly, but the 6 maker is off, the London etc in the pick is a bit to the right, (it moves a bit) so makes the 6 indice look correct

anyway, never noticed... also I looked back at my pics of my gen Speedy to notice things wrong, only since been on here... think its a curse

Reactions: NF1965

FelixS

Renowned Member
Patron
9/1/19
Munich, Germany
It is unbelievable somehow that they dont get it to replicate any watch 100:100 .

I mean, if they do a replica anyway - why dont look for EVERY Detail, before "printing or producing" ?

But otherwise this fact is a good reason to buy a gen sometimes ;)