• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The JLC Eyecandy Thread

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
VKQznK.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
That is just gorgeous mate, I was torn between the black dial and the silver dial, after seeing this, I made up my mind. Silver it is.

Go for it J. I do not think you will regret it. The sunburst is really good. The rep strap is a piece of rigid plastic so you may need to change that.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Love this watch. Only problem is that because it’s so thin, it looks like any decent aftermarket strap is wearing the watch and not the other way around. Going to try a gen strap for this model to get the OEM aesthetic and balance on the wrist

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Love this watch. Only problem is that because it’s so thin, it looks like any decent aftermarket strap is wearing the watch and not the other way around. Going to try a gen strap for this model to get the OEM aesthetic and balance on the wrist

The one I have it on is OEM for MUT Moon. So you can use that for comparison.

You are right though in your observation however on the wrist it does actually look balanced.

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Yep that is it alright. The dial appears light silver or white depending on lighting.

Thanks man ! I'm still doubting as I read on the forum that's it's quite difficult to get a good one ..

But I have to admit yours looks stunning !