• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The JLC Eyecandy Thread

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
VgNR0R.jpg

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Pretty standard with black strap. I wanted to have a blue strap but in the end I went the normal way. Because I need a silver dial dresswatch in the collection with a black strap. Although burgundy or blue would've been nice.

The strap is a flat Jacobstraps. Costed less than half of the gen and half of Camille Fournet. I think Jacobstraps probably is the best for the price if you are based in Europe.

mosquitos tweeter

Horology Curious
4/11/13
These MUM Reps really are stunning quality. I was about to purchase an original for my 40th birthday but will save my money for something else and purchase the rep. This has really reingnitedmy interest in Reps.... not sure if that is a good thing for the wallet.....

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
These MUM Reps really are stunning quality. I was about to purchase an original for my 40th birthday but will save my money for something else and purchase the rep. This has really reingnitedmy interest in Reps.... not sure if that is a good thing for the wallet.....
Look at the m2m you will find great deals there without hurting the wallet :)

Reactions: mosquitos tweeter