• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The JLC Eyecandy Thread

NISSART

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/19

Cool! Because I'm looking for a good Reverso replica and still haven't found it. Where did you buy it? Is it automatico or quartz? I only found it on puretime, but it was quartz and with the London bridge engraved on the back :)

Pixlputterman

Renowned Member
8/1/19
Idaho
Cool! Because I'm looking for a good Reverso replica and still haven't found it. Where did you buy it? Is it automatico or quartz? I only found it on puretime, but it was quartz and with the London bridge engraved on the back :)

It's an auto. I bought on here from a member about a month ago. I'm not sure where it originated from though

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
New Reverso just arrived, replaced strap instantly and will have to tie me over until one of the PT Angus specials ever makes it on M2M - if anyone wants to sell one let me know ;)
20190809-132528.jpg

FelixS

Renowned Member
9/1/19
Munich, Germany
I’m seriously tempted by this watch, can’t believe I’ve never considered JLC before, this is stunning!!

Grey dial on brown strap would be a lovely combination I think ;)

DC

This watch is really worth it ... everything works fine :)

I have changed the strap to a gen Original Jaeger-LeCoultre (dark gray alligator) - and it looks beautiful; I really really love it :)

i can send pics from strap to you, if you want .. ;)

Last edited: